UPSB v4

Battlezone / Yozora vs Xitra

1. Lael
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 09:44:24

Yozora: [video=youtube;aPP6_WTHLj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPP6_WTHLj8&feature=youtu.be[/video] Xitra: [video=youtube;_0nbhzGYfMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0nbhzGYfMA[/video] Good luck~

2. Xitra
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 09:47:12

You..probably win >_< You have more control :O

3. Lael
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 09:48:12

Bump

4. Xitra
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 09:50:47

Yozora wrote: Bump
    ...+1 Xitra Cos i am saving myself :3

5. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 10:16:23

Xitra you have no hand control and that mod is a fucking baton. Yozora wins by a huge margin.

6. Xitra
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 10:40:47

eurocracy wrote: Xitra you have no hand control and that mod is a fucking baton. Yozora wins by a huge margin.
    Its not a baton >_< Its just that I spin comfortably with longer mods XD

7. Solar
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 10:58:48

wtf Xitra's door O.o

8. Xitra
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 11:13:41

Solar wrote: wtf Xitra's door O.o
    Yeaaaa the wind blew it open. ._. Maybe some windows in other rooms were open.

9. Walkaz
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 11:26:19

Yozora reminds me of laye

10. RPD
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 12:02:11

Yozora has a really nice style (and control) :3 Xitra, that video was too sloppy, and that mod too long. If you want to spin longer mods, thing about an angle that still looks like a normal mod and not like a baton lol I think that a spinner had a mod that had magnets in the center, so it could be split in 2 parts. That mod was something like 24 or 25 cm. Try to search him and his angle :) +1 Yozora

11. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 12:08:24

I spin a real VGG emboss that is HUGE and that mod makes it look small. That is ridiculously huge

12. Xitra
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 12:20:16

I am probably defeated again. XD Yozora wins! :D

13. Reason
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 13:20:11

yozora has such an awesome style. xitra, i understand that you feel more comfortable with longer mods, but you should just try getting out of your comfort zone for a while. at one point i kinda had the same issue, but with weight. i was only spinning pens that were 17-21 grams for about a month. after a while i realized that i was spamming an awful lot and when i tried to do harder links, i had less control. so for a couple weeks after that i only spun a metal comssa and mx., it really made me appreciate lighter mods, but it also helped me develop my style more and increase my control. i think everyone should spin what they want, but im just suggesting this to you in case you do benefit from it so please dont take it the wrong way.

14. sparking
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 13:23:24

easy win for yozora, but rika is best girl

15. LighT*
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 15:11:27

Xitra wrote: Yeaaaa the wind blew it open. ._. Maybe some windows in other rooms were open.
    No, i think that was some paranormal shit..... lol jk. Anywho, +1 yozora

16. Xitra
    Date: Sat, Mar 30 2013 02:30:12

Reason wrote: yozora has such an awesome style. xitra, i understand that you feel more comfortable with longer mods, but you should just try getting out of your comfort zone for a while. at one point i kinda had the same issue, but with weight. i was only spinning pens that were 17-21 grams for about a month. after a while i realized that i was spamming an awful lot and when i tried to do harder links, i had less control. so for a couple weeks after that i only spun a metal comssa and mx., it really made me appreciate lighter mods, but it also helped me develop my style more and increase my control. i think everyone should spin what they want, but im just suggesting this to you in case you do benefit from it so please dont take it the wrong way.
    Thanks for advice~ Will try out shorter mods :3

17. swike
    Date: Sat, Mar 30 2013 10:31:03

+1 Yozora Love your style,great control and beautiful spinning. Xitra,that angle doesn't help you at all.And yeah,thinks are easier with a long mod,but yours is toooooo long man t.t

18. Xitra
    Date: Sat, Mar 30 2013 11:13:01

swike wrote: +1 Yozora Love your style,great control and beautiful spinning. Xitra,that angle doesn't help you at all.And yeah,thinks are easier with a long mod,but yours is toooooo long man t.t
    You seem to be in pain looking at me spin ._. .... don't worry I just I shortened shortened the mod. ^^ Will also try to get an angle which would not let the pen look so gigantic..