UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Pen wish Namae Mod Review?

1. Skaunders
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 23:42:16

I recently bought this pen mod and I was wondering if anyone has or could give me a full review on it. The site customer reviews seem awesome but there's little info. I searched for it here but I found nothing. Any information would be appreciated.

2. Tommy
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 00:37:26

Edit: it's alright mod, good body and good caps,i suggest you get dr namae

3. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 00:39:45

Namae mod was one of my favourite mods. Highly reccomended from me :) Namae body is one of my favourites, and signo tips are perfect imo.

4. Demetrius
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 00:58:14

Namae mod is a -1 for me. Length is alright, but really light since it uses uniball impact rt tips. Good for a stylish spinner.

5. Wikero
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 01:03:50

it caps are really awful... it brokes easily

6. Dudak
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 01:22:21

It spins pretty well, but it's very short.

7. Alex
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 02:18:09

Its small for me light and the caps broke. You should become a buster noob :D

8. Skaunders
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 03:01:09

Tommy wrote: Are you that impatient that you can't just wait for the mod? Sheesh. It really does piss me of when people do these type of threads. On the penwish site, there are plenty of reviews. Does that answer your question?
    I wouldn't know what I would be holding. You could give me a shitty mod and tell me it's the best, and I'd believe you. And since I have literally no experience what-so-ever with pen spinning, I don't think it's too much to ask for a good solid review if there is one. I want to know balance issues, specs, durability, ease of manipulation, speed, weight, where it lies on the quality spectrum, and personal thoughts on it. The customer reviews all say its good but they give very little detail, as I said above that you seemed to have missed. So no, that doesn't answer my question. And rather than getting pissed at a new guy who knows absolutely nothing, how about you politely fuck off since you can't be positive like the board-wide rules say to be.

9. Xitra
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 03:12:59

Its a really nice mod, but as for me its abit short XD Idk about your hands though. It spins really well, and as its quite light you can spin really fast with ease ^^

10. Knight
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 09:54:42

Nice mod to spin with, not too heavy not to light at least for me, but its short :) I have the old Namae version that uses signo tips though, but i think the new version namae that uses impact RT should be good too haha :)

11. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 11:50:23

Everyone says it's too short, but from my recollection it's actually pretty long...

12. mot
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 13:52:03

for lenght and breaking caps: -put some tape on the front of the body if it's too short for you. -put a com.ssa backcap instead of the namae one. cap will not break. =)

13. Soren
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 15:43:36

Everyone has their own opinions, and yeah, perhaps it's good to read other people's reviews to get an idea of the mod, but until you actually try the mod yourself, you won't know how the mod is for you.

14. Skaunders
    Date: Wed, Apr 3 2013 05:33:50

Well it came, it looks nice but I'll have to get the hang of a few tricks before I can really decide wether or not I like it. I'm glad it's [apparently] a little short by the standards since I have small hands. I'm not used to how the momentum carries since my main thing is balisong. Although I can do a normal charger with about 70% success and a thumb around with about 40% success. Shitty, but it's only been 2 days.

15. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Apr 3 2013 13:21:11

Pen spinning takes a lot of practice no matter what mod you're spinning. Keep it up~ ^^

16. Voracity
    Date: Fri, Apr 12 2013 09:59:25

Tommy wrote: Are you that impatient that you can't just wait for the mod? Sheesh. It really does piss me of when people do these type of threads. On the penwish site, there are plenty of reviews. Does that answer your question?
    Dont reply if you're not helping. It really pisses me off when peopl do these kind of replies. Back on topic, its a really light mod. Dont like it personally. Maybe just my style.