UPSB v4

Off-topic / My attitude is getting out of hand

1. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 14:05:17

yeah, I'll still troll around or piss people off, but seriously, my attitude ain't doing good for my relationship with my gf. any other spinners here who WERE at least close to being as much of a douchebag/asshole as I am? who has had this pride/ego thing going on for the longest time? Pride/ego is good as a fuel for success, but excess of it and being so consumed is bad since it pushes away the people around you. Any advice on how to lower pride/ego? thanks also, was browsing through my fb's inbox/archive, and saw Thnikk's PM to me: "Conversation started September 27, 2008 8:59am Jack Reitano ok THIS is why people think you're an ass. you only say a day's worth of shit and never give them a second to say anything back" 4 years have past and I haven't changed a single bit but my looks. inb4 none of you take this seriously since I troll most of the serious threads on here yes, this thread is beta as phuck, and idc, need help

2. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 14:12:32

help

3. King
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 14:19:03

Just stop talking so much. Take a week and only speak when youre spoken too. It is def a humbling experience, which you def need.

4. Yaemgo
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 14:22:42

Double-tap Z or R to do a barrel roll.

5. taichi1082
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 14:28:01

Be careful not to get someone hurt with those sharp edges

6. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 14:30:09

King wrote: Just stop talking so much. Take a week and only speak when youre spoken too. It is def a humbling experience, which you def need.
    hey bro idk if that was you who I insulted or put down before ? the one I called out to post pics? if it was you, sorry, that was a very asshole/douchebag thing to do(yes this apology is beta, dun care, gf made me realize no one gives a phuck if you're alpha/beta irl) also , thanks for the tip another problem I have is... someone tells me something, most of the time my gf, I listen to her, it sinks in my head for a while, then after a while I forget it, and start listening to myself again even if I'm wrong. How to deal with this? fuk this attitude problem, might have to go to rehab/psychologist

7. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 14:34:01

very unhealthy too, whenever I speak, I only talk about MYSELF. Most of the time, whenever someone asks me something, or asks me to tell a story about someone, it ends up with me talking about myself. Need srs help (100% DEAD SRS)

8. sparking
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 14:40:12

haha

9. taichi1082
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 14:49:59

>Hurr durr look at me I'm Clyde I have the problem that I'm an asshole and can't change this by myself which is why I need YOUR help or rather attention and maybe even professional help for something that is so trivial that it makes taichis brain explode. This thread.

10. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 14:54:51

taichi1082 wrote: >Hurr durr look at me I'm Clyde I have the problem that I'm an asshole and can't change this by myself which is why I need YOUR help or rather attention and maybe even professional help for something that is so trivial that it makes taichis brain explode. This thread.
    yeah, this thread is THAT, but seriously, need help on dis. Have been asking help from friends too, but hoping UPSB might give good advice though I do nothing to contribute to this forum but piss people off

11. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 14:55:39

fuck it, this thread is fail, this thread in itself is me, talking about myself when will it be mine turn for cure for this shit

12. Xitra
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 15:06:42

Try to think and be more careful, I guess... @Clyde Think about it before some actions you have done before that made others mad and try to stop?...The reaction, is there a need, what do you want , etc. You could be looking at stuff the wrong way.. Don't rush thoughts too much. :D Tried my best to help ^^ :D

13. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 15:20:22

Xitra wrote: Try to think and be more careful, I guess... @Clyde Think about it before some actions you have done before that made others mad and try to stop?...The reaction, is there a need, what do you want , etc. You could be looking at stuff the wrong way.. Don't rush thoughts too much. :D Tried my best to help ^^ :D
    thanks mate

14. Kari
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 16:13:34

You're trying to change who you are. That's a difficult thing to do. Especially since you've been this way so long. A little advice... If you want to keep your gf around, you'll be able to do so of your own will. You don't need to ask others for help. ;) Best of luck. ~Karilynn~

15. astronaut
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 16:28:59

The good news is you know what you are doing wrong. Think about if something is offensive and yes I agree with Xitra you could be looking at things the wrong way. A way that could cause problems. You said you think you have alot of pride. The cure for that is humility meaning be modest. Another problem that may exist is you could be quick-tempered meaning you get angry easily. As for not remembering what people say, I don't know study.

16. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 17:00:17

@Kari thanks

astronaut wrote: The good news is you know what you are doing wrong. Think about if something is offensive and yes I agree with Xitra you could be looking at things the wrong way. A way that could cause problems. You said you think you have alot of pride. The cure for that is humility meaning be modest. Another problem that may exist is you could be quick-tempered meaning you get angry easily. As for not remembering what people say, I don't know study.
    yeah, I'm a hot headed guy, and was and probably still for most, the biggest faggot here for flaming the fuck out of everyone just because I couldn't take their joke.. and I bolded what you said.. how do you become humble and modest? my gf always tells me something like "yeah you think you're all that but you haven't accomplished anything yet, you have nothing to show. You're not confident, you're cocky. You keep proving yourself to others which isn't confidence. Being confident isn't having the need to prove yourself again and again. You say whatever's on your mind. You hear what you want to hear, you see what you want to see, but the truth is you're blocking the truth.. you're oblivious to it." something like that my view on what she said is: how would you be dominant/happy if you become content with what you have? what's the point of life if you get content and stop looking for new things? if you stop proving yourself then that's boring since that's like saying "this is all I've got"

17. PERSIST
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 17:04:09

Think before you speak? Try to always think about doing nice things to people.

18. spenpinner
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 17:07:24

You know, you are already helping yourself by accepting humiliation and asking for help. That's a huge sign of setting aside your pride. :clap:

19. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 17:14:31

fukn feelsbadman.jpeg she deleted 2 of our pics on instagram fuk

20. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 17:23:13

You done fucked.

21. Yaemgo
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 17:26:42

Now your only hope is stockholm syndrome.

22. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 17:45:41

Yaemgo wrote: Now your only hope is stockholm syndrome.
    :'(

23. Tetsip
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 17:55:40

Go on a damn Missionary trip or some shit and help out people in the world who are less fortunate than you are. basically what i'm saying is go experience some shit that people live in and appreciate your life more. There are bigger issues than just your petty squabbles about yourself.

24. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 18:12:23

Clyde wrote: how would you be dominant/happy if you become content with what you have? what's the point of life if you get content and stop looking for new things? if you stop proving yourself then that's boring since that's like saying "this is all I've got"
    I'd rather you get professional help. Your way of thinking needs to be adjusted a little bit. :/ Maximizer and Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

25. astronaut
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 18:58:20

Clyde wrote: "yeah you think you're all that but you haven't accomplished anything yet, you have nothing to show. You're not confident, you're cocky. You keep proving yourself to others which isn't confidence. Being confident isn't having the need to prove yourself again and again. You say whatever's on your mind. You hear what you want to hear, you see what you want to see, but the truth is you're blocking the truth.. you're oblivious to it." something like that my view on what she said is: how would you be dominant/happy if you become content with what you have? what's the point of life if you get content and stop looking for new things? if you stop proving yourself then that's boring since that's like saying "this is all I've got"
    I think she is very correct, except you are taking it the wrong way. I am still not entirely certain what she means but I do agree with JackyMacky in that you should see professional help. But remember pride is one of the 7 deadly sins.

26. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 18:59:42

Treat other people as equal, don't attack the person themselves if you disagree with them, accept that other people having differing views and opinions to you, effectively Theory of Mind. Leave people alone man and if you have something nasty to say, keep it to yourself, even if people are being jerks. Not putting yourself down to their level makes you a better man, and your gf will back you up like this. That's maturity. Do not seek to prove yourself, seek to actually work and do something, not just to increase your ego or how other people see you. You can advance in life without being cocky, you can keep looking for new things, but just change your attitude.

27. Tommy
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 21:55:27

plz. just dont talk. YOu arent helping yourself. You are just aking people you have problems and are effed up in the head

28. iColor
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 22:24:53

Psychiatrists help out in a lot of ways, bro. You need to find a good one. Please don't seek help from a bunch of young pen spinners, go find professional help. Fixing these problems ain't easy.

29. Kari
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 22:35:59

eurocracy wrote: Treat other people as equal, don't attack the person themselves if you disagree with them, accept that other people having differing views and opinions to you, effectively Theory of Mind. Leave people alone man and if you have something nasty to say, keep it to yourself, even if people are being jerks. Not putting yourself down to their level makes you a better man, and your gf will back you up like this. That's maturity. Do not seek to prove yourself, seek to actually work and do something, not just to increase your ego or how other people see you. You can advance in life without being cocky, you can keep looking for new things, but just change your attitude.
    @Clyde ^_^ Take it from a girl, we like kind, sweet, gentlemen. Not some cocky prick who can't control their temper. :p

30. Might
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 22:52:22

rofl

31. Mats
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 23:02:37

Just talk more about 'stuff' than yourself and ask about/listen to other people more. Stuff is interesting and isn't talking about yourself. Other people are (mostly) pretty interesting. A lot of people have got a funny anecdote to share, or a recent interesting event that happened, or an interesting view or opinion on something. What is stuff? You know, like, whatever, soccer, basketball, news, gossip, celebrities, science, facebook... etc

32. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 23:10:56

Clyde wrote: my view on what she said is: how would you be dominant/happy if you become content with what you have? what's the point of life if you get content and stop looking for new things? if you stop proving yourself then that's boring since that's like saying "this is all I've got"
    There is a difference between striving for something and proving it. Work really hard at a hobby be it PS, the gym or whatever and when you get really good at that thing then people will just notice without you even trying. If you try to prove it you just have modest skills but go out of your way to get people to look at you because you want the attention. If you try to prove stuff its because you're too lazy to actually go 100% and just want the social gratification from some half-assed effort. Focus on hobbies themselves and let your skills do the talking. EDIT: Heres a passage from the Tao Te Ching
    Yield and remain whole Bend and remain straight Be low and become filled Be worn out and become renewed Have little and receive Have much and be confused Therefore the sages hold to the one as an example for the world Without flaunting themselves – and so are seen clearly Without presuming themselves – and so are distinguished Without praising themselves – and so have merit Without boasting about themselves – and so are lasting Because they do not contend, the world cannot contend with them What the ancients called "the one who yields and remains whole" Were they speaking empty words? Sincerity becoming whole, and returning to oneself

33. Vassenato
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 23:19:02

lol

34. Quake
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 02:06:06

If you're being serious, then the first step would be the one you have already taken, which is realizing you have a problem and need help. :thumb:

35. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 02:21:49

strong advices ITT, will follow. Thanks guys and yeah, would seek professional help :)

36. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 02:39:15

fuck.. she even erased her tweets and our pic on twitter. sorry for the drama strong no homo 100% dead srs dis chit getting way out of hand.. will now create "Clyde Theory" "being alpha" is no good for a relationship

37. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 04:20:42

friend told me that if your gf doesn't support you in what you want, leave her. He sent me this quote "When you start blocking my path to success, I will personally kick you out of the path." and anyways, cliffs for my fight w/ gf - have vtr(video tape recording) for a modeling agency - couldn't find a cab, mad as phuck since about to be late, drove instead and released anger @ gf thru txt - I arrive @ modeling agency on time, me n gf cool - photoshoot/vtr done, I was sent to a casting for a lotion commercial - rejected since I didn't have my gf with me, the commercial's requirement were real couples - showed my gf's pics to the agents, they loved her and wanted to see her ASAP - told my gf I need her help so that we can land the commercial; my possible break for showbiz - gf said she doesn't want to; claims she's ugly, dark, etc - got mad as phuck rite here cuz she keeps complimenting herself all the time and then now she puts herself down - told her no thanks, and I'll never be an actor because she won't help me - she decides to help me, but only says she's doing it for me, and hates the idea of showbiz(hates/ doesn't respect Filipino showbiz because even ugly people w/ no talent can get in easily) - I get mad and told her Hollywood is no different from Filipino showbiz. If you have no talent and want to be famous, you get fukked in the ass or u zuk dik - Calls me out and tells me at least Hollywood has talent, while Filipinos don't - my jimmies are entirely rustled by this time since almost whole of Hollywood doesn't have talent, can only name 50s-90s actors who are actually GOOD. - argue with her that Filipinos have talent, just not all - says she is talking in general, not just the good actors - I am rustled again and told her I have no plans to be in the same league as these actors of the "general population", and intend to be in the leagues of Filipino actors who have become cultural icons/legends - She gets mad because of my attitude, I got mad at her for no reason, and asked a favor impolitely, and because I got mad again because of an argument - I go full potato, apologize and told her "Sorry if I'm not like you who has big dreams, I can only accomplish this much." - she gets mad, doesn't wanna talk to me - been apologizing since Wednesday feelsbadman.jpeg DEAR DIARY tfw high pride, trust me upsb, you don't ever wanna dun goof'd like me

38. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 04:29:56

conflicting beliefs.. always believed Arnold/Zyzz/Will Smith - never listen to others - trust yourself - do what you want - be the man you're meant to be - no matter what they say, you'll make it fuk it , need professional help feelsbadman.jpeg

39. Tetsip
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 04:47:52

Get some damn help fool. Think before you say stuff. Like if someone talks to you about something, try to be consciously aware to NOT fucking talk about yourself. Find other things to talk about rather than personal experience.

40. King
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 04:56:53

Clyde wrote: hey bro idk if that was you who I insulted or put down before ? the one I called out to post pics? if it was you, sorry, that was a very asshole/douchebag thing to do(yes this apology is beta, dun care, gf made me realize no one gives a phuck if you're alpha/beta irl) also , thanks for the tip
    Nope. Wasnt me.

41. King
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 04:59:36

Clyde wrote: "being alpha" is no good for a relationship
    Word.

42. Solar
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 05:48:58

less talk less fight

43. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 06:27:31

44. Twine
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 07:44:20

You're just an attention and approval seeker. Do whatever you want. [SIZE="1"](I still think you're a boss for going from fat beta to toned alpha)[/SIZE]

45. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 08:11:35

i think all those times you trolled ppl. this is karma. :] if you're as serious as making this thread then you are ready to face your problem like a man. SAY STUFF LIKE A MAN, ACT LIKE A MAN, AND TREAT YOUR WOMAN RIGHT. I think your problem is immaturity. good luck bro

46. Far
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 09:14:11

GeeGeeGee wrote: i think all those times you trolled ppl. this is karma. :] if you're as serious as making this thread then you are ready to face your problem like a man. SAY STUFF LIKE A MAN, ACT LIKE A MAN, AND TREAT YOUR WOMAN RIGHT. I think your problem is immaturity. good luck bro
    I agree. Karma does exist bro, I really know how that feels lol. You do sth bad, you get sth bad too. I definitely know how that feels hahaha.

47. neXus
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 10:25:53

this is funny

48. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 13:42:12

yeah, deffo karma. if she does decide to leave me, I guess it's time to focus again on gym and showbiz. Though I really need her on Monday for my casting.. have talked to tons of friends and all said I listen to myself too much that I block out everything others say. dat dere...

49. Mats
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 14:54:43

In that post you wrote in the other page, there are about 15 lines of stuff that happened and two of those lines is you being rude to your girlfriend or angry towards her, for really not really reason. If 2/15 of the major actions towards your girl are negative like that, especially without reason, then you're gonna get dumped. :rolleyes:

50. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Mar 29 2013 15:36:15

Mats wrote: In that post you wrote in the other page, there are about 15 lines of stuff that happened and two of those lines is you being rude to your girlfriend or angry towards her, for really not really reason. If 2/15 of the major actions towards your girl are negative like that, especially without reason, then you're gonna get dumped. :rolleyes:
    yehp, and feelsbadman.jpeg anyone aware of this movie? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU1wvJXrTfc

51. shAdowz
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 08:23:33

it's like this... you're like a plate where rice was eaten. after the rice was eaten, it was left unclean for a long time. what happened was the bits of rice that were left on the plate became hard and it was stuck on the plate. when it was finally gonna get washed the dishwasher had a hard time removing those bits of hard rice. what am I pointing out? You're attitude have been hard out of hand for a long time just like the plate left unclean. and because of that, your attitude is hard to remove because you have been living on it for a long time, just like the bits of rice stuck on the plate. My advice is to start changing yourself gradually. Yes it seems damn too boring to wait for such a time to change an attitude out of order but when you change it completely, it's gonna be worth it. About that pride. You gotta accept all people in your life. Whether you like that person or not, or whether you think that that person is not in your level, accept that person. Accepting other people for who they are is the first step to leveling down your ego. last thing, if you think some people are not "suited" to your level or you think that a certain person is like "inferior" to you, don't be like this guy >>>> :biglaugh: that guy looks crazy coz of all his laughing and stuff. i hope you get what I mean. hope I helped. :thumb: (PS: I got the idea of the plate because i just washed dishes and I washed a big bowl where rice was put and I had a hard time cleaning it because it was left unclean for a few hours. lol)

52. Soren
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 15:20:43

Slap yourself every time you get out of hand.

53. ChainBreak
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 17:13:59

Cut off your dick. Ego swag -9001 #YOLO

54. King
    Date: Tue, Apr 2 2013 23:52:19

its been monday. spill the beans bruh

55. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Apr 9 2013 12:43:49

shAdowz wrote: it's like this... you're like a plate where rice was eaten. after the rice was eaten, it was left unclean for a long time. what happened was the bits of rice that were left on the plate became hard and it was stuck on the plate. when it was finally gonna get washed the dishwasher had a hard time removing those bits of hard rice. what am I pointing out? You're attitude have been hard out of hand for a long time just like the plate left unclean. and because of that, your attitude is hard to remove because you have been living on it for a long time, just like the bits of rice stuck on the plate. My advice is to start changing yourself gradually. Yes it seems damn too boring to wait for such a time to change an attitude out of order but when you change it completely, it's gonna be worth it. About that pride. You gotta accept all people in your life. Whether you like that person or not, or whether you think that that person is not in your level, accept that person. Accepting other people for who they are is the first step to leveling down your ego. last thing, if you think some people are not "suited" to your level or you think that a certain person is like "inferior" to you, don't be like this guy >>>> :biglaugh: that guy looks crazy coz of all his laughing and stuff. i hope you get what I mean. hope I helped. :thumb: (PS: I got the idea of the plate because i just washed dishes and I washed a big bowl where rice was put and I had a hard time cleaning it because it was left unclean for a few hours. lol)
    thanks :) @King huh? and my "gf" is weird as phuck. -we broke up properly and spent the day together after she helped me in my casting... -been talking constantly just like when we were together... -a week after(Sunday), she txted I love you and sent a kiss emoticon and became sweet -bought it, then the next day(yesterday) couldn't handle the stress anymore, asked her what our status was, and just said we were better off "this way" -I ask what is "this way" -she doesn't know, and just says can't lose me, but she needs this break up ????????????????????????????? fukn women :facepalm: I'm already an idiot and a half and a woman came into my life.. -__-

56. poisoned
    Date: Tue, Apr 9 2013 13:48:08

If she's going to pull something like that, I think you should just let her be, no need to get wrapped up in stupid shit like that. Do what you had said, use your time to focus more on the acting your doing and the gym, but also use this time to reflect more on yourself. Start practicing thinking and caring more about other people, actions of kindness and such are important, but the most important is making your intentions less egotistical. Reflect on your day every night before you go to sleep, acknowledged the things that you did that are moving you in the steps you want as well as the things that you did that are moving you in the opposite direction, and make it you goal not to do those things the next day.

57. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Apr 9 2013 14:26:14

poisoned wrote: If she's going to pull something like that, I think you should just let her be, no need to get wrapped up in stupid shit like that. Do what you had said, use your time to focus more on the acting your doing and the gym, but also use this time to reflect more on yourself. Start practicing thinking and caring more about other people, actions of kindness and such are important, but the most important is making your intentions less egotistical. Reflect on your day every night before you go to sleep, acknowledged the things that you did that are moving you in the steps you want as well as the things that you did that are moving you in the opposite direction, and make it you goal not to do those things the next day.
    yeah no more I love you's from her now.. friends told me just leave her since she's a big PITA and can't make up her own mind... brb breaks up brb can't let me go brb women ??? and tbh somehow she might actually be the one to help me get into acting.. when we did our casting/audition.. the agents kept praising her and shit.. saying they might get her a project soon whilst agents didn't tell me such things... feelsbadman.jpeg edit: will attend a retreat on May for 3 days, hope dat religious chit helps

58. SJ
    Date: Wed, Apr 10 2013 07:36:33

being religious doesnt do jack shit if you ask me... but each his own ill give you some serious advice. 1. THINK before you speak. just do it. 2. Would someone else say the shit you say? if you dont think so, dont say it. 3. talk less, listen more. critical. 4. stop thinking youre so amazing. be humble. always. it goes a long way. 5. grow up 6. stop talking like a faggot. comprendes?

59. Twine
    Date: Wed, Apr 10 2013 08:02:05

60. Clyde
    Date: Wed, Apr 10 2013 17:48:19

Twine wrote: http://fuuka.warosu.org/data/jp/img/0102/03/1355332808984.jpg
    lol aware and thanks @SJ, just really hard to not think you're amazing when people compliment you all the time

61. ChainBreak
    Date: Wed, Apr 10 2013 19:05:00

I don't think I'm amazing and a lot of people praise me for different things. Like they think it's amazing if I solve some simple math problems in my head or they think I'm amazing when I run 5km in under 20 min (no shitting). It's not really great stuff to be praised for, because I know there's tons of people better at everything. There will always be someone better than you or worse than you, your existence is nothing special and it wouldn't really change anything for the world if you weren't there at all. Also it's not really about what you're given by others, but what you can get yourself without relying on anyone else. Sure you can be that rich faggot who only has problems with his pathetic self-esteem and arrogance, but there's a lot of people who wouldn't even be able to think of such problems. They work for what they have and they know it's theirs. If you get everything shoved up your arse it's not really yours since the person that got it can always take it away.

62. neXus
    Date: Wed, Apr 10 2013 19:12:58

ChainBreak wrote: when I run 5km in under 20 min (no shitting).
    I can do it in 15, that is with shitting myself though.

63. Tentcell
    Date: Wed, Apr 10 2013 23:16:49

ChainBreak wrote: when I run 5km in under 20 min (no shitting).
    I only shit myself when I run sub 16. Which was once and to my defense it was Diarrhea and it just felt like a wet fart.

64. Rees
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 01:32:41

Tentcell wrote: I only shit myself when I run sub 16. Which was once and to my defense it was Diarrhea and it just felt like a wet fart.
    fuck thats hot.

65. Tentcell
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 01:36:03

Rees wrote: fuck thats hot.
    gives me a boner thinking about it

66. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 15:24:01

lol can do 5km in 15m what's special

67. ChainBreak
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 20:33:52

Clyde wrote: lol can do 5km in 15m what's special
    The thing that it isn't special and there's still some people who think it's amazing is what I'm pointing out. The point was never that I was special.

68. XiaoD
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 21:03:20

tbh I think it's quite impressive to run faster than the current female olympic champion

69. SJ
    Date: Tue, Apr 23 2013 04:43:03

just fyi clyde, just in case u become famous later on, you might want to delete (i guess edit) all the brbbeingafaggot /inb4flamers /inb4fags brbwhatever posts......lol

70. webspider
    Date: Tue, Apr 23 2013 09:53:47

Shh, don't give him the wrong ideas, he might attempt to wipe out his entire existence on UPSB and that's the last thing we want regarding our entertainment.

71. Argon_City
    Date: Tue, Apr 23 2013 10:04:49

XiaoD wrote: tbh I think it's quite impressive to run faster than the current female olympic champion