UPSB v4

Battlezone / Xienix VS Eurocracy

1. Xienix
    Date: Mon, Mar 25 2013 15:07:22

my vid will be up as soon as you sent your combo @eurocracy :P [deadline is today]

2. ChainBreak
    Date: Mon, Mar 25 2013 16:37:20

Vote for Xienix, cuz overall better combo

3. Mats
    Date: Mon, Mar 25 2013 16:45:03

+1 Xienix.

4. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Mon, Mar 25 2013 16:46:24

Unbiased judges ^^ I need an extension, sorry, I couldn't record it and do my english coursework on time. It's come down to I either film this combo or I don't fail my English Coursework, can I have a 24 hour extension?

5. Xienix
    Date: Mon, Mar 25 2013 18:49:29

eurocracy wrote: Unbiased judges ^^ I need an extension, sorry, I couldn't record it and do my english coursework on time. It's come down to I either film this combo or I don't fail my English Coursework, can I have a 24 hour extension?
    *sigh* ok 24 hour extention

6. Mats
    Date: Mon, Mar 25 2013 23:38:31

lolwut English coursework is easy. I just did it in my double maths lesson, on the day it was due! [spoiler="Anecdote that is very mildly interesting at best."]Also got a D, but I got an A overall. It was pretty funny. After my 'stunt' of doing English coursework in class, which the teacher apparently noticed and pulled me up over at the end of the lesson, :rolleyes: the English teacher was told (it was my next and final class of the day) and she kept me behind after the lesson and gave a massive speech about how she predicted me an A and now I got a D on the coursework I would have to get nearly 100% on the exams to get her predicted A, which wasn't possible... Of course I got an A overall anyway. (sun) lol fuck her! :rofl: [/spoiler]

7. Yamaguchi
    Date: Tue, Mar 26 2013 13:31:32

+1 xienix. obvious

8. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Mar 26 2013 21:55:40

Recording isn't on my side today, meh this is easily one of the worst combos I've ever recorded, but I'm out of time. Have my first attempt backup: You win.