UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello, I'm new here!

1. WildCat23
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 16:52:25

So, yeah, I'm new to this board, as well as to pen spinning. I first tried it a few months ago, and made a very bad mod. I learned Thumbaround, as well as Charge. I got back into it this last Sunday when I looked at that very bad mod and decided to make a better one. It ended up really heavy, but it worked for a few days. Now I have 9 mods (Including the crap one) that vary in quality and are made from random pens from around the house. Other hobbies of mine include electric guitar (4 years), yoyoing (2 years), hockey (~8+ years) and attempting to learn lucid dreaming. I hope to see you guys around!

2. fang
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 17:05:11

Welcome on the board. Feel free to ask questions. I am a guitar player myself, I play for 10 years now. And you are not the only one who is trying to lucid dream. Good luck! ^_^

3. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 18:02:17

WildCat23 wrote: So, yeah, I'm new to this board, as well as to pen spinning. I first tried it a few months ago, and made a very bad mod. I learned Thumbaround, as well as Charge. I got back into it this last Sunday when I looked at that very bad mod and decided to make a better one. It ended up really heavy, but it worked for a few days. Now I have 9 mods (Including the crap one) that vary in quality and are made from random pens from around the house. Other hobbies of mine include electric guitar (4 years), yoyoing (2 years), hockey (~8+ years) and attempting to learn lucid dreaming. I hope to see you guys around!
    Wow, its sure is nice to meet you! WELCOE TO UPSB! im raiz, if you need anything at anytime about anything please ask me (dont hesitate to ask, its what im here for ^^!)! I hope you enjoy your time on UPSB! And btw ive tried to earn lucid dreaming as well, its tricky isnt it XD?

4. WildCat23
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 18:04:41

Raiz wrote: Wow, its sure is nice to meet you! WELCOE TO UPSB! im raiz, if you need anything at anytime about anything please ask me (dont hesitate to ask, its what im here for ^^!)! I hope you enjoy your time on UPSB! And btw ive tried to earn lucid dreaming as well, its tricky isnt it XD?
    Yes, lucid dreaming defiantly is tricky. I also just realized I forgot to add my interest in Parkour, ah, oh well. Don't need to edit it.

5. Mats
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 18:13:59

:welcome2:

6. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 18:28:58

WildCat23 wrote: Yes, lucid dreaming defiantly is tricky. I also just realized I forgot to add my interest in Parkour, ah, oh well. Don't need to edit it.
    XD omg no way!? ive been doing parkour for 3 years!

7. Raos
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 18:51:01

:welcome: have fun here

8. WildCat23
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 18:55:21

Raiz wrote: XD omg no way!? ive been doing parkour for 3 years!
    Cool! Any tips?

9. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 19:28:35

WildCat23 wrote: Cool! Any tips?
    Yeah, Stay positive, be yourself, and if anyone tells you that you can't do something tell them to go screw off. Have fun ;)!

10. DioBrando
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 22:01:24

whale cum!

11. Quake
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 22:54:54

There is a thread for Lucid Dreaming on the Board. I believe it was done by CaptainGolfball. Look it up if you get the chance. Welcome to the board.~ See you around!

12. WildCat23
    Date: Sun, Mar 24 2013 00:47:51

Thanks guys!

13. Tommy
    Date: Sun, Mar 24 2013 02:35:51

WildCat23 wrote: Cool! Any tips?
    Don't die