UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey

1. wellshrouded
    Date: Wed, Mar 20 2013 21:08:30

Hey iv only just started spinning really. been doing it for like 2 months. i was introduced to it back then and it just seamed to be a really cool thing. i now have a mod i got from Penwish and i have been practicing with that. I can do charge, thumb and finger round and also sonic twisted sonic and infinity. i am in the process of learning reverse sonic and inverte sonic aswell as bust. I was also wondering how many people here are from New Zealand because i only know one person who spins here.

2. Twine
    Date: Wed, Mar 20 2013 21:57:54

Hey man. There a lot of NZ spinners compared to other countries spinners per capita. Pretty much all of us are in Auckland though. There are... Twine (me) Gash Walkingjacket Sylpheed And there use to be even more including: Rorix Hellblaza NorthBird (or something, idk) And there are other people which I cant remember the names of at the moment.

3. LighT*
    Date: Wed, Mar 20 2013 22:02:22

wellshrouded wrote: Hey iv only just started spinning really. been doing it for like 2 months. i was introduced to it back then and it just seamed to be a really cool thing. i now have a mod i got from Penwish and i have been practicing with that. I can do charge, thumb and finger round and also sonic twisted sonic and infinity. i am in the process of learning reverse sonic and inverte sonic aswell as bust. I was also wondering how many people here are from New Zealand because i only know one person who spins here.
    Hello, WELCOME TO UPSB! ts a pleasure to ave you here ^^! Im raiz, if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill et back to you asap! (dont hesitate to ask me anything at all, its what im here for^^!). i really hope you enjoy your stay at UPSB!

4. Rees
    Date: Wed, Mar 20 2013 22:36:22

Raiz is so crazy

5. fang
    Date: Wed, Mar 20 2013 22:48:49

Welcome on the board, feel free to ask anything.

Rees wrote: Raiz is so crazy
    I know right, it's like he got the same story for every welcome treat. xD

6. Giotto
    Date: Wed, Mar 20 2013 23:58:32

:welcome: to upsb:)

7. Xitra
    Date: Thu, Mar 21 2013 01:14:04

Welcome to UPSB! :D

8. wellshrouded
    Date: Thu, Mar 21 2013 01:20:45

Thanks guys its great to meet so many more people who all spin

9. DioBrando
    Date: Thu, Mar 21 2013 02:53:16

come to auckland ^^

10. wellshrouded
    Date: Thu, Mar 21 2013 21:27:39

HAHA i do some times. where in aucks r u. im planing a trip with mates soon. we gonna longboard round the CBD and docks