UPSB v4

Member Introductions / HELLO !

1. credos
    Date: Wed, Mar 20 2013 17:41:13

I HAVE BEEN SPINNING FOR NEARLY A YEAR AND 2 OR 3 MONTHS . I NEVER DID PEN SPINNING REGULARLY AND SO I AM VERY BAD AT COMBOS . SINCE I HAVE A MONTH HOLIDAY (AS MY CLASS 10th BOARD EXAM ARE OVER ) I WILL TRY TO WORK ON COMBOS AND LINKAGES (because i have nothing else to do) THE TRICK THAT I LIKE THE MOST==>BAKFALL(and i can do that) THE LINKAGE I LIKE THE MOST==>BASKETBALL SPIN TO FL TA REV(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsF4wxGtkNQ)

2. LighT*
    Date: Wed, Mar 20 2013 18:40:30

Well hello there, its nice to meet you ^^! Thats cool that youve been spinning for that long, and its ok, youll get better through preactice and determination i belive in you seriosuly! Im raiz, WELCOME TO UPSB! if you need anything at anytime pleas eask me and ill awnser your questions aspa! (please dont hesitate to ask me questions, its what im here for :)!) well, i hope you have an amazing time at UPSB!

3. fang
    Date: Wed, Mar 20 2013 21:35:21

Welcome to the board. Feel free to ask questions.

4. Xitra
    Date: Thu, Mar 21 2013 01:34:36

Welcome to the Board! :D

5. Tommy
    Date: Thu, Mar 21 2013 06:31:22

MATE, CUT THE CAPS LOCK.

6. Utkarsh
    Date: Thu, Mar 21 2013 06:58:48

are you adesh kushwaha? cuz i know a pen spinner named shubham kushwaha, sounds close. :P and welcome to the board. i am also indian. :D

7. credos
    Date: Thu, Mar 21 2013 12:12:54

Utkarsh wrote: are you adesh kushwaha? cuz i know a pen spinner named shubham kushwaha, sounds close. :P and welcome to the board. i am also indian. :D
    Yes i am adesh kushwaha