UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi everyone. :)

1. NaeosPsy
    Date: Mon, Mar 18 2013 22:38:53

I am NaeosPsy from Latvia. I learned thumbaround and kind of understood how to do charge two years ago, but in last two weeks I found inspiration to learn some other tricks as well, after seeing some cool pen spinning videos on YouTube, mostly s777 and i.suk. (Yeah, those are pretty inspirational) I have learned almost all fundamentals - charge, sonic(today finally suceeded in bending that middle :D), fingerpass, fingerpass reverse(have to practice that a bit) TA, reverse TA, also fingerless TA. I now plan to learn TA and fingerless TA Harmonic(have problems with pushing the pen back, I always just stop it), propably Twisted Sonic and Shadow. I spin a modified pencil with two erasers on both ends with cube washers inside, and grips. I have a picture too. :D It didnt came out very pretty, but I like it. I have a blue one with white stickers and erasers too. I am going to buy and customise Waterfall from penwish after I get more experienced. I do a lot of other hobbies, mostly speedcubing(can solve 3x3 under 15 seconds) and bridge(Latvian Youth Team, 10th place in World Championship), music(listen to electronic music and post/math rock, play guitar), writing poetry in native language. I play LoL too. :) Yeah, and I would like to see if there are penspinners who share some hobbies with me (I saw that speedcubing thread, no worries. :D) or penspinners from my region(Baltic States etc.) so we could be friends. :) Hope I didn't forget anything. :D

2. speedylu
    Date: Mon, Mar 18 2013 23:00:42

HEYY! Welcome to UPSB, this is a very helpful community with dedicated spinners. if you have any questions just i will be delighted to anser them. :P :D

3. Wikero
    Date: Mon, Mar 18 2013 23:02:29

Welcome to upsb :) I play guitar and play lol too :3 any doubts just ask ^^

4. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Mar 18 2013 23:49:41

Why you are just such an interesting person! WELCOME TO UPSB! I'm raiz if you have any questions at any time please ask me and il wander them ASAP! ( please don't hesitate to ask its what I'm here for ^^!) I hope you enjoy your stay!

5. Giotto
    Date: Tue, Mar 19 2013 00:01:36

Welcome to upsb.i also play guitar^_^ :welcome2:

6. Xitra
    Date: Tue, Mar 19 2013 00:05:03

Welcome to UPSB! :D I see you have very good speedcubing skills :D

7. [TGN]
    Date: Tue, Mar 19 2013 05:43:09

:welcome2: to UPSB :D I'm a former speedcuber but didn't turn out so good. Used to avg sub 30, but can barely sub 40 now hahas

8. Knight
    Date: Tue, Mar 19 2013 06:12:05

Welcome to UPSB! :D

9. DioBrando
    Date: Tue, Mar 19 2013 08:42:15

whalecum

10. Lael
    Date: Tue, Mar 19 2013 08:51:34

Nice to meet you XD Welcome to UPSB :)

11. Quake
    Date: Tue, Mar 19 2013 09:49:29

Welcome to the Board! Hope to see you around!~

12. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Tue, Mar 19 2013 11:57:01

:welcome: You're very skilled! :)

13. fang
    Date: Tue, Mar 19 2013 18:52:57

Welcome on the board, Another guitar player here! ^_^ Hope you enjoy the board!