UPSB v4

Pen Spinning Relations / [4.12] Wikipedia page

1. hoiboy
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 22:35:34

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Pen_spinning Some of the comments here are pretty insightful - what are we trying to do with our Wikipedia page? It seems as if the Wikipedia page has become a "how-to" for pen spinning, and I don't think that's what it should be. For one, the advanced tricks section is totally unnecessary. The history could be revamped (maybe as part of the history log?). The notation part is too complex and should definitely be simplified. Most importantly, I think we need to add a section about the pens we spin. Modifying pens is an integral part of pen spinning. Anyone else interested in helping me rewrite the article?

2. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 23:57:58

I would love to, I don't know how to write wiki's though. The information in the article right now is outdated and a bit random.

3. Mats
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 15:01:39

What pages specifically do you think need revamping? And what should a wiki be if not a 'how to' on pen spinning?

4. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 15:27:38

There's only one page

5. Mats
    Date: Sat, Mar 23 2013 15:31:20

shoeman6 wrote: There's only one page
    Sorry, I read "advanced tricks section" as "advanced tricks page" and got confused as hell. :lol:

6. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Mar 26 2013 16:11:34

HIdeaki page needs updating dead links, and the UPSB v2 article is gone.