UPSB v4

Battlezone / spenpinner - I'm calling you out!

1. Mats
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 13:54:29

Well @spenpinner, you seem to think my combos have [quote=spenpinner] no difficulty[/quote] and that my spinning can be [quote=spenpinner]out of control[/quote] You also say [quote=spenspinner]if you're going to talk the talk then you better be able to walk the walk. [/quote] and so I'm asking if you do? :? Because you're actually a shit pen spinner. :clap: And it would be my pleasure to kick your ass in a battle. :lol: Let's say, deadline is 24 hours after you accept? And if you don't accept this battle, well clearly you can take back what you said and :stfu: or better still just :gtfo: cos no-one talks this kinda shit in UPSB without backing it up. :no:

2. [TGN]
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 14:03:08

so much love in this community

3. IAmTheMrGuy
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 14:09:45

Fuuck, not again

4. VikroaL
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 14:12:04

*grabs bowl of popcorn* Oh, this shit again.

5. Alex
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 14:12:22

Bro [SIZE="6"]I[/SIZE] talk this kind of shit with out backing it up<_<

Mats wrote: Well @spenpinner, you seem to think my combos have and that my spinning can be You also say and so I'm asking if you do? :? Because you're actually a shit pen spinner. :clap: And it would be my pleasure to kick your ass in a battle. :lol: Let's say, deadline is 24 hours after you accept? And if you don't accept this battle, well clearly you can take back what you said and :stfu: or better still just :gtfo: cos no-one talks this kinda shit in UPSB without backing it up. :no:

6. Mats
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 14:21:15

Alex wrote: Bro [SIZE="6"]I[/SIZE] talk this kind of shit with out backing it up<_<
    Bro, [size="6"]I[/size] had no idea you could change font size on this forum. (sun) Anyway, I just want to battle spenspinner and then spend the summer quietly joining collabs and staying away from battles. : )

7. Walkaz
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 14:33:11

*grabs popcorn*

8. Wikero
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 14:58:25

brace yourselves... mats is coming...

9. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 14:59:40

Mats wrote: Anyway, I just want to battle spenspinner and then spend the summer quietly joining collabs and staying away from battles. : )
    That'd be a first.

10. Mats
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 15:02:33

Erirornal Kraione wrote: That'd be a first.
    Yes well, there's always time for firsts. There's always time for change. (sun)

11. Enkronidus
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 15:09:24

12. LighT*
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 15:32:28

[QUOTE=Mats;252042]Well @Mats, im quite disappointing in you. i thought you would change but i guess not. and, your video backed up spens's statements. In reality, you even know your video was half ass. anyone could do that linkage. People would give you less bad criticism if you stopped acting the way you do. start actually being apart of this community instead of being a pain to it.

13. spenpinner
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 15:50:33

Mats wrote: Well @spenpinner, you seem to think my combos have and that my spinning can be You also say and so I'm asking if you do? :? Because you're actually a shit pen spinner. :clap: And it would be my pleasure to kick your ass in a battle. :lol: Let's say, deadline is 24 hours after you accept? And if you don't accept this battle, well clearly you can take back what you said and :stfu: or better still just :gtfo: cos no-one talks this kinda shit in UPSB without backing it up. :no:
    hah. Save your words mats. I'm not going to stoop to your level. After seeing what happened with this battle then you'd just be wasting mine and everybody else time. EDIT: with your previous battle.

14. coffeelucky
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 17:26:36

whatever, please submit your video without changing the deadline.

15. Mats
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 17:27:43

coffeelucky wrote: whatever, please submit your video without changing the deadline.
    Well I was going to film something this evening, but spenpinner is wimping out...

16. utkarsh
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 17:54:36

man if you can really spin, then do, don't waste YOUR own time in thinking that you are motivating people to get serious into ps -.- atleast that's what i interpret with all your 'i am calling you out' -._-.

17. SuperVValrus
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 18:34:56

:facepalm:

18. fang
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 18:41:50

Guys, keep this discussion clean please. On the side note, if Spenpinner doesn't want to have a battle. I would like to challenge you @Mats Just a fun battle, no theme. ^_^

19. Zkhan
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 18:55:56

That's enough trash talk. If Mats is serious about challenging spenpinner to a battle then let it happen--considering spenpinner accepts. Simply set a reasonable and timely due date and just do it. However, it's also likely that Mats is just doing this for laughs and to get a reaction out of the forum. If this battle falls through, and if that's the case, then I doubt anyone will take any subsequent battle thread Mats creates seriously (as if Mats is taken seriously at all...) Keep it clean.

20. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 19:31:34

Now is 24 hours circus time or real life time @Mats

21. coffeelucky
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 19:35:35

I think this should start with Mats calling someone with a bit more polite. something like

Mats;252042]Because you're actually a shit pen spinner. :clap:[/QUOTE] or [QUOTE=Mats wrote: And if you don't accept this battle, well clearly you can take back what you said and :stfu: or better still just :gtfo: cos no-one talks this kinda shit in UPSB without backing it up. :no:
    shouldn't be on this thread.

22. Quake
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 20:43:44

One does not simply turn down Mat's challenge request.

23. VikroaL
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 22:59:19

Quake wrote: One does not simply turn down Mat's challenge request.
    Well...

24. [TGN]
    Date: Mon, Mar 18 2013 03:14:19

Good to see the 2 beta mods actively doing their jobs (Y) Perhaps if Mats changed his attitude and the way he expresses himself, he wouldn't come off as such a dick.

25. Mats
    Date: Tue, Mar 19 2013 08:49:21

@fang Let's battle! :beer: Deadline: 29th March