UPSB v4

Off-topic / Path of Exile

1. Storm
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 06:33:46

Anyone play it? If you don't know what PoE is, it's a Diablo-esque game. People like to compare it to Diablo 2 (I hate making comparisons though, always turns into a shit-fest). The biggest, best trait is it's passive skill tree (several HUNDRED nodes that you can skill into) which creates a ridiculous amount of build variety. I have several softcore characters due to my high school friend only wanting to play softcore (understandable by his... haphazard playstyle). But I mainly play hardcore mode to stay away from the bots (which result in market instability/inflation) and because the community (generally) seems more knowledgeable (since those who aren't usually end up transferring to softcore (if you die in hardcore you get transferred to softcore)). http://www.pathofexile.com/ Here's the site. My main has been bricked (too weak to farm areas for upgrades, thus I can't progress) and I was unlucky with my currency drops so I haven't the means to purchase upgrades either. So I've been fooling around with new builds/characters. Main: Senjougahara_Hitagi

2. Tommy
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 10:33:06

Thought you retired?

3. Jazz
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 22:21:19

get back to league D: Anyways, I play too. Main is Halleluyah, just started and yeah add me if you want LOL shit not confusing since i used to play d2, certain elements are the same