UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello!

1. brucechris
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 05:47:16

Hi! My name is brucechris. I started spinning in January of this year, because some of my friends at school started. I really like pen spinning because it is very fun and takes up a lot of time if I am bored. One day, I want to be a very good spinner and compete in tournaments. But I think that it is going to be a while before that happens :) . I hope that I can be friends with a whole bunch of other spinners. That is all. :)

2. LighT*
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 07:38:16

brucechris wrote: Hi! My name is brucechris. I started spinning in January of this year, because some of my friends at school started. I really like pen spinning because it is very fun and takes up a lot of time if I am bored. One day, I want to be a very good spinner and compete in tournaments. But I think that it is going to be a while before that happens :) . I hope that I can be friends with a whole bunch of other spinners. That is all. :)
    Hello! i like your posotivity, keep it! my name is raiz, and WELCOME to UPSB! If you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you as soon as possible! (and please, dont hesitate to ask, its what im here for :) ) I hope you enjoy your stay at UPSB! P.S. ill be your friend :D!

3. fang
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 09:44:48

Welcome on the board and just like my buddy @Raiz here you are allowed to ask me anything as well.

4. Xitra
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 11:57:33

welcome to UPSB! Hope you find it a nice community ^^

5. Quake
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 12:07:26

Welcome to the board. See you around!~

6. Mats
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 12:16:46

:welcome:

7. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 13:20:59

Welcome! :)

8. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 13:24:33

brucechris wrote: Hi! My name is brucechris. I started spinning in January of this year, because some of my friends at school started. I really like pen spinning because it is very fun and takes up a lot of time if I am bored. One day, I want to be a very good spinner and compete in tournaments. But I think that it is going to be a while before that happens :) . I hope that I can be friends with a whole bunch of other spinners. That is all. :)
    Welcome! I had your exact same dream at the start ^^, and I'm going to be entering the UPSBT this year and attempting to enter the WC next year, if you try hard, you can do it!

9. speedylu
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 14:32:55

Hi!! Welcome to UPSB. i started just like you. dont worry, the community is great and you will learn A LOT from the awesome people on here, if u have any questions just ill be free to answer then. :D

10. brucechris
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 20:19:49

Thank you for all of the nice welcomes :)

11. Solar
    Date: Mon, Mar 18 2013 08:06:13

:welcome: bud,