UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Greetings

1. arachnidsGrip
    Date: Sat, Mar 16 2013 23:09:05

Hello, my spinner name is arachnidsGrip, but my name in real life is Lexus. I've been spinning since late last october, and Im determined to become the best! I practice nearly nonstop! When you first meet me, I might come off as timid, but one i warm up around a group of people, im quite social. so yeah, ill see if i can get a video of my spinning up sometime soon! c:

2. Mats
    Date: Sat, Mar 16 2013 23:24:12

oh wow, nearly non-stop? This should be interesting... :welcome:

3. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Mar 16 2013 23:31:59

arachnidsGrip wrote: Hello, my spinner name is arachnidsGrip, but my name in real life is Lexus. I've been spinning since late last october, and Im determined to become the best! I practice nearly nonstop! When you first meet me, I might come off as timid, but one i warm up around a group of people, im quite social. so yeah, ill see if i can get a video of my spinning up sometime soon! c:
    well hello! you seem like a cool person! im raiz, if you have any questions at any time with absolutly anything please ask me ans ill get back to you! (please, dont hesitate to ask, its what im here for!). i hope you enjoy your stay at UPSB!!

4. arachnidsGrip
    Date: Sat, Mar 16 2013 23:32:32

yeah, i spin all throughout my classes and all the time when im not home playing video games. If im not going down a particularly steep hill, i also pen spin while skateboarding c:

5. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Mar 16 2013 23:36:48

arachnidsGrip wrote: yeah, i spin all throughout my classes and all the time when im not home playing video games. If im not going down a particularly steep hill, i also pen spin while skateboarding c:
    you have a true spinning spirit! i like that!! keep it up!

6. arachnidsGrip
    Date: Sat, Mar 16 2013 23:44:11

Raiz wrote: you have a true spinning spirit! i like that!! keep it up!
    Will do! You seem pretty nice, Ill be sure to come to you if I have any questions.

7. Xitra
    Date: Sat, Mar 16 2013 23:51:44

Welcome to UPSB! Hope ur determination lasts forever :)

8. IAmTheMrGuy
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 00:22:14

Welcome to the board! Feel free to ask questions

9. K*
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 00:50:55

arachnidsGrip wrote: yeah, i spin all throughout my classes and all the time when im not home playing video games. If im not going down a particularly steep hill, i also pen spin while skateboarding c:
    I like your attitude. Welcome to UPSB. Hope to see a lot of great stuff out of you in the future.~ ^_^

10. Quake
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 01:46:22

Welcome to the Board arachnidsGrip. Hope to See you around!~

11. Tommy
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 02:23:39

K* wrote: I like your attitude. Welcome to UPSB. Hope to see a lot of great stuff out of you in the future.~ ^_^
    Lolololol, speak for yourself

12. LighT*
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 03:02:20

arachnidsGrip wrote: Will do! You seem pretty nice, Ill be sure to come to you if I have any questions.
    thank you ^^!