UPSB v4

Gatherings / Meetings / LA's Mini Gathering.

1. Escorpio123
    Date: Sat, Mar 16 2013 06:27:54

I would like to know if there are any people in the LA Area that are kind free one day from the 15th to the 30th :? please let me know. I would like to make a mini Gathering around LA, place could be discussed, I just want to know how many people would come. If there are any more ppl that are kind far will also be nice if you guys come, but I really want this to happen around LA, this is not one of the SoCal Gathering :thumb:. Time: 9:00am-4:00PM could be discussed :thumb:. Location: As to be discussed. @kvanimation Please let everyone know around LA about this so they are awared of this. [B]Reason is[/B] because someone important to me is coming after 8 years that I haven't see him, so I would like him to meet some spinners other than me of course, so he has a good experience with them :rolleyes:.

2. Quake
    Date: Sat, Mar 16 2013 06:57:02

tacohead and knightpal dont come on UPSB anymore. They've been inactive for a while. Plus, Im pretty sure knightpal doesn't spin anymore. Also @Escorpio123, did you ever put up any of the photos you took when it was just me, you, and Mufoofee? I know it was like, one or two years ago, but I dont remember ever seeing any.

3. Escorpio123
    Date: Sat, Mar 16 2013 07:53:53

Quake wrote: tacohead and knightpal dont come on UPSB anymore. They've been inactive for a while. Plus, Im pretty sure knightpal doesn't spin anymore. Also @Escorpio123, did you ever put up any of the photos you took when it was just me, you, and Mufoofee? I know it was like, one or two years ago, but I dont remember ever seeing any.
    I think we took a video on ur camera or it was mufoofee's pro camera :O.

4. Quake
    Date: Sat, Mar 16 2013 08:35:50

Escorpio123 wrote: I think we took a video on ur camera or it was mufoofee's pro camera :O.
    Lol I didn't even bring my camera to that gathering. It wasn't working, I remember. @Mufoofee, you got it?

5. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, Mar 16 2013 19:17:39

I can't come to this.

6. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Mar 16 2013 19:38:35

What Zkhan said. Collaaaaaaaaaaaage life is busy life. :/

7. Escorpio123
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 02:54:29

ok, anyone else?

8. Alex
    Date: Sun, Mar 17 2013 03:50:41

Depends where it is. When you guys decide, pm me or something

Escorpio123 wrote: I would like to know if there are any people in the LA Area that are kind free one day from the 15th to the 30th :? please let me know. I would like to make a mini Gathering around LA, place could be discussed, I just want to know how many people would come. If there are any more ppl that are kind far will also be nice if you guys come, but I really want this to happen around LA, this is not one of the SoCal Gathering :thumb:. Time: 9:00am-4:00PM could be discussed :thumb:. Location: As to be discussed. @kvanimation Please let everyone know around LA about this so they are awared of this. [B]Reason is[/B] because someone important to me is coming after 8 years that I haven't see him, so I would like him to meet some spinners other than me of course, so he has a good experience with them :rolleyes:.

9. mig
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 01:36:20

I would be down to go if there's a date and location set.

10. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, May 20 2013 19:23:16

@mig What city of LA do you live? or near to which city?

11. mig
    Date: Sat, Jun 29 2013 21:00:58

Culver city

12. Escorpio123
    Date: Sat, Jul 6 2013 00:52:12

mig wrote: Culver city
    Lol that is close to me :) @mig