UPSB v4

Linkages & Combos / Twisted Sonic, bust (multiple bust)

1. #sharkfacegang
    Date: Tue, Mar 12 2013 22:14:35

When I do the twisted sonic, and go to the bust, for some reason, the pen seems to go more horizontally than vertically over my index finger, not completing the full revolution... any ideas why? Using a BICtory, heavier on one side because of different grips, can do the bust and twisted sonic fine seperately.

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Tue, Mar 12 2013 22:17:19

@#sharkfacegang http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=100&page=36 Search thoroughly before posting. I suggest looking up Vicgotgame's bust tutorial. It might help a bit. And your bust is like that probably because you're pushing it incorrectly (a bust relies mostly on hand motion, never a push from another finger), haven't mastered bakaround reverse, or maybe not use to it/haven't the muscle memory to do it properly.

3. #sharkfacegang
    Date: Wed, Mar 13 2013 01:21:59

Ohh haha, I thought I had searched pretty well, but i guess not... :p haha thanks, I tried Ktrinh93's tutorial which usually works for me, and vicgotgame's slo mo, but thanks!

4. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Mar 13 2013 04:03:47

Yea, watch Vic's speech tut, not the slomo. And the search bar in UPSB is crappy hehe. I suggest google searching with a keyword "UPSB" to whatever your topic is. You'll find what you're looking for that way. :)

5. #sharkfacegang
    Date: Wed, Mar 13 2013 20:51:44

Haha thanks, and after that comment about the hand movement, I got it! But only once... haha practice I guess..