UPSB v4

General Discussion / Taking some time out - Thoughts on UPSB improvement?

1. Mats
    Date: Tue, Mar 12 2013 15:10:37

I thought I would take some time in the next few weeks/month to try to improve UPSB. I'll do some wiki updates (suggestions on what to update?) and bring the trick book up to version 1.8, since there are some new tricks now. Are there any other requests for me to do?

2. RPD
    Date: Tue, Mar 12 2013 16:24:08

Some trick explanations are really outdated, also popular mods and popular spinners of each board

3. Quake
    Date: Tue, Mar 12 2013 20:51:43

LOL is this part of your attempt to atone for all your sins against other UPSB Members and make a better name for yourself? xD Good Luck~

4. LighT*
    Date: Tue, Mar 12 2013 21:00:32

Quake wrote: LOL is this part of your attempt to atone for all your sins against other UPSB Members and make a better name for yourself? xD Good Luck~
    ehh, he's trying. i guess we just have to accept it.

5. Mats
    Date: Tue, Mar 12 2013 21:07:20

Quake wrote: LOL is this part of your attempt to atone for all your sins against other UPSB Members and make a better name for yourself? xD Good Luck~
    lol no... I just thought UPSB could do with something doing. I usually do something each year, like the PSing league, the trick book, wiki editing that kind of thing. This time, I thought I'd ask people if they had ideas too, instead of just doing you know 'whatever'.

6. astronaut
    Date: Tue, Mar 12 2013 21:43:59

There haven't been any new tricks on the wiki in a while, I think you should add powerpass, rex trick, and whatever that top spin finisher cLear did in WC12 R2 to the trick list.

7. LighT*
    Date: Tue, Mar 12 2013 21:51:50

astronaut;251274]There haven't been any new tricks on the wiki in a while, I think you should add powerpass, rex trick, and whatever that top spin finisher cLear did in WC12 R2 to the trick list.[/QUOTE] im pretty sure that was a spider spin [QUOTE=Mats wrote: lol no... I just thought UPSB could do with something doing. I usually do something each year[B], like the PSing league, the trick book,[/B] wiki editing that kind of thing. This time, I thought I'd ask people if they had ideas too, instead of just doing you know 'whatever'.
    whats that??