UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello, I'm Khor

1. Khor
    Date: Mon, Mar 11 2013 11:20:04

Hello, I'm Khor and I've always known about pen spinning and wanted to be able to do some tricks, but never really got into it. Today is the day when I decided to seriously start practicing it. What pen would you recommend me to start with? Regards, Khor PS: Yes, I know my english is not the best. English classes suck in Spain.

2. i.suk
    Date: Mon, Mar 11 2013 11:37:21

your english is very good -._-. better than many of the malaysians/singaporeans on this board, haha start with a metallic comssa or an unsharpened pencil i don't recommend starting with mx because it's rather annoying to learn new things on it

3. Eternity
    Date: Mon, Mar 11 2013 11:55:20

^am I part of that 'many'? XD (but i digress) Welcome to the board! I'd recommend starting with a Metallic Comssa, and like i.suk said, you might not want to start off with an MX because the balance throws quite a few people off. All the best with learning PS, and have fun!

4. Quake
    Date: Mon, Mar 11 2013 12:18:20

Welcome to the Board. Feel free to ask any other questions you may have. Enjoy your stay.

5. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Mon, Mar 11 2013 12:37:15

Welcome to UPSB. Keep spinning and have fun :D

6. [TGN]
    Date: Mon, Mar 11 2013 12:42:17

i.suk wrote: your english is very good -._-. better than many of the malaysians/singaporeans on this board
    +1 anyways :welcome2: to UPSB! As recommended above, try a metallic comssa. Go ahead and try an mx if you want but I personally don't like it.

7. Khor
    Date: Mon, Mar 11 2013 12:58:02

Maybe I ask a stupid question here, but what is a comssa? ^^''

8. fang
    Date: Mon, Mar 11 2013 14:57:34

Enjoy the board man! ^_^ For questions, you can always PM me!

Khor wrote: Maybe I ask a stupid question here, but what is a comssa? ^^''
    Commsa is a name a pen! Look it up on Penwish.com

9. Mats
    Date: Mon, Mar 11 2013 15:25:38

Khor wrote: Maybe I ask a stupid question here, but what is a comssa? ^^''
    You can also find out quite a lot of things by looking at upsb.info/wiki and typing it in the search box. ;) Have fun pen spinning!