UPSB v4

Off-topic / A random Japanese video with throwing really flukey throws...

1. Mats
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 05:03:14

The video. I thought this was a pretty cool one, especially since it gave the number of attempts that these things actually took. I'm amazed at how few tries they go some of these in (such as the bull's eye and umbrella).

2. Tialys
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 05:32:17

Well, if these are fluke throws (i.e. based completely on luck but not on skill), then success may occur on any given attempt.

3. Loanshark
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 05:40:15

first clip, holy shit dullest knife NA does this woman even cook on another note, a lot of them are pretty easy given the number of attempts

4. Mats
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 08:45:14

Loanshark wrote: first clip, holy shit dullest knife NA does this woman even cook on another note, a lot of them are pretty easy given the number of attempts
    I'm not so sure. I try shit like this all the time and I think the number of attempts on nearly everything is definitely on the low side. It's true success can occur on any attempt, but that hat throw for example, me and friend tried that, from probably almost exactly the same distance, for *at least* 100 attempts and didn't make it once (a few weeks ago), they got it in 62 tries.

5. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 09:03:15

Mats wrote: I'm not so sure. I try shit like this all the time and I think the number of attempts on nearly everything is definitely on the low side. It's true success can occur on any attempt, but that hat throw for example, me and friend tried that, from probably almost exactly the same distance, for *at least* 100 attempts and didn't make it once (a few weeks ago), they got it in 62 tries.
    i saw my friends that does captricks ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Xgk84_bG4 sth like this ) doing hat throws in only 2-3 tries

6. Mats
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 09:26:51

Walkaz wrote: i saw my friends that does captricks ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Xgk84_bG4 sth like this ) doing hat throws in only 2-3 tries
    Didn't see any hat throws like in this video. :dunno: He's doing (and it's still very cool don't get me wrong) straight up hat manipulation.

7. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 09:41:47

@Mats no the vid was an example of captricks lol not the hat throwing itself what my friend showed me was something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83fIjxoYZBo

8. Mats
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 09:43:12

The difference here being they are moving to catch the hat. That makes it very much easier!

9. Yamaguchi
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 12:41:16

HOLY FUCK I AM A JAPANESE

10. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Mar 11 2013 21:46:29

lol 51 throws for the cellphone, prtety sure its not working anymore

11. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Mar 12 2013 04:13:12

Not if it's a Nokia model :trollface: Frog~

Zombo wrote: lol 51 throws for the cellphone, prtety sure its not working anymore