UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / How do you make Grip cuts ?

1. JoloPSPH
    Date: Mon, Mar 4 2013 06:04:47

cause i want to make a Kuzu g3 mod but the problem is i want to put a grip cut on it im just wondering if there is a guide or something to do it thanks in advance (sorry for bad grammar)

2. Tommy
    Date: Mon, Mar 4 2013 07:09:19

:facepalm: newfags these days... You make a grip cut by cutting a grip

3. Quake
    Date: Mon, Mar 4 2013 07:19:58

@Nachoaddict has something on grip cuts somewhere on his channel. Look it up.

4. JustDesire
    Date: Mon, Mar 4 2013 08:32:57

He's talking about designs cut into grips, like the grip cut designed Knock grip in Kuzu g3 Nachoaddict only has straight grip cut tut I'm pretty sure Anyway I use this tut http://www.upsb.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=21894

5. Solar
    Date: Mon, Mar 4 2013 08:58:19

take the blade from your shade then start the legendary activity

6. EffecT
    Date: Mon, Mar 4 2013 09:00:48

u just have to cut them nicely with the creation from your mind. :facepalm:

7. Kiiro
    Date: Mon, Mar 4 2013 14:21:28

If you know who Takaridolsa is, or those really flashy modderz in SOYP, they print out a template tht they stick onto the grip and then cut around the template. And you're probably still too nooby to spin a KuZu, but be my guest.

8. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Mar 4 2013 15:05:06

cumon guys cut him some slack, he is new, an hes asking how to cut a grp so it can be a clean cut, he already knows how to cut random shit, seriosuly guys have a little sympathy...

9. PERSIST
    Date: Mon, Mar 4 2013 17:07:32

Raiz wrote: cumon guys cut him some slack, he is new, an hes asking how to cut a grp so it can be a clean cut, he already knows how to cut random shit, seriosuly guys have a little sympathy...
    Very true. Anyways, I just use an x-acto knife, slide the grip over something that's not important (it WILL get scratched up), and pretty much just carve the design, but this hasn't turned out perfectly. I recommend you draw the pattern to scale on paper, wrap the paper around the grip (tape the paper pattern down), and trace the paper design with an x-acto knife. Be careful though, I've cut my hands a few times with x-acto knives and razor blades.

10. Syrti
    Date: Mon, Mar 4 2013 19:37:35

It won't be enough to just slide the grip over a hgg body and start cutting. You will have to stretch the grip for 1-2 days. The next time I do a gripcut I will make a how-to video and make a thread about it. Alikebab once did a pretty awesome and detailed video-tutorial in German but he deleated it a few days ago :(

11. JoloPSPH
    Date: Tue, Mar 5 2013 03:55:00

thank you mr syrti and persist for some tips i will try to do it on some grips