UPSB v4

Battlezone / Beginner's Tournament FINAL ROUND VOTING

1. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 00:38:05

@knightling29 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1uDZLdtyI had to make another thread since mods couldn't/didn't add a poll to the previous thread upon request #k Vote on the videos depending on the following criteria Execution Creativity Difficulty Appeal Thanks

2. astronaut
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 00:47:19

+1 knightling29 I just like knightling's style and smoothness slightly better.

3. bio8
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 02:38:27

Vote for the opponent

4. knightling29
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 02:46:22

bio8 wrote: Vote for the opponent
    ur awesome :)

5. Quake
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 02:56:09

They were both good, but something about bio8 's 1p2h left something to be desired. I could go into larger detail, but i dont feel like it. Good job both of you.

6. Kiiro
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 04:51:26

Too many repeated links in bio8s combo :/ but I don't think knightling's execution was as good but he had good difficulty. Overall I think bio8 did better. It was creative, executed nicely, and good visual appeal

7. EffecT
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 05:03:33

knightling's execution is not so good, but overall he has difficulty. bio8 has too much repeated links, so i'd be going for knightling. congrats :clap:

8. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 08:11:19

Knightlings exe is actually fine, I don't think you understand what exe is EffecT. Bio8 actually makes several sloppy moves related to pen grabs and has a lack of control. Going to put my vote in at knightling now and do a proper writeup later

9. i.suk
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 08:30:32

eurocracy wrote: Knightlings exe is actually fine
    it's fine for a within-board beginner tournament, although it can be improved a bit (like 0:09 pd fl pa rev linking, 0:12 - 0:14 has incomplete rotations, and the ending hai tua x 2 isn't done well) ^^ +1 knightling though if only days was in.....oh well, such is life

10. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 09:05:41

It's very barely noticable, you wouldn't be able to knock more than one point off it, while bio you could

11. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 10:46:00

bio8: Linkages weren't anything special, you could say it was even a bit spammy. Combo structure wasn't good, the transfer at 0:05 was really random and sloppy, the TA release>FL TA Rev at 0:10 was also sloppy. Finisher was nice and creative, I really liked it. The combo wasn't executed well but your style looks nice. Knightling29: Nice palmspin>FL TA at the start. I like the linkages throughout the combo. Execution could've been improved as there were some slight pauses. The part starting from 0:18 to the end of the combo was awesome. Your setup isnt good. Try to zoom in a bit more and get a higher angle so your linkages can be seen better. Winner : Knightling29 Congratulations, :D

12. bio8
    Date: Thu, Mar 21 2013 06:04:37

knightling29 Congratulations! I want to say thanks to all who participated in the process, those with whom i battle, kvanimation, Obstracized, x3silver(chlsps), knightling29, you all give me big motivation for spinning :) Thank you judge, and to all who commented, gave advice. And of course thanks TheAafg, for the fact that he was able to organize it all!