UPSB v4

Fundamental Tricks / HELP ( Thumbaround )

1. JoloPSPH
    Date: Fri, Mar 1 2013 11:17:31

for now thats the only thing i cant do i already know how to Charge Sonic Shadow Double infinty but i really cant do a thumbaround can someone give me tips how to do it thanks in advance also im new in upsb forum

2. Materia
    Date: Fri, Mar 1 2013 12:54:44

There's already a forum for that. Try reading it and see if that would help you.

3. EffecT
    Date: Fri, Mar 1 2013 13:46:33

by practicing u'll know. just keep practicing. no other ways. i practiced when i was a newbie and i mastered them with a lot of practice. have patience too.

4. Tommy
    Date: Fri, Mar 1 2013 19:46:48

Try doing it as slow as possible, that way you can control the pen, greatly increase speed once you feel comfortable

5. JoloPSPH
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 03:13:32

Tommy wrote: Try doing it as slow as possible, that way you can control the pen, greatly increase speed once you feel comfortable
    Thanks sir helped alot :banana:

6. utkarsh
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 03:13:50

http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=11

7. Quake
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 07:10:42

Dont move your thumb. At all. When you're first learning the TA, it's a lot harder than it seems to keep it still.

8. Solar
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 07:43:13

watch all the TA tutorial on youtube

9. 2JackofSpade
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 08:18:32

EffecT wrote: by practicing u'll know. just keep practicing. no other ways. i practiced when i was a newbie and i mastered them with a lot of practice. have patience too.
    that's right, it just be patience and still practicing, also keep your hand busy. It can make hand easy for move

10. Ecnunn
    Date: Mon, Mar 4 2013 21:16:35

i practiced w/o the pen by keeping the thumb still, and moving the middle finger forward and index finger back simultaneously (as if to do a thumbaround). It helps practice finger coordination and control.

11. Milkwhale
    Date: Tue, Jan 7 2014 04:16:41

First, hold the pen at the end, having your middle finger be in the center of the pen's balance. Then use the index finger to support the pen and have the thumb on the other side of the pen, near the index finger. The index finger is only there to support the pen from falling down from first holding it. Now, preform a snapping motion with your middle finger to push the pen around the thumb. Make sure the thumb doesn't move, which makes the pen have a stable surface to go around with. Right when you snap with your middle finger, pull your index finger out, preparing for the catch. Once the pen goes 1 revolution around the thumb curl your index finger in to catch the pen. This trick takes persistence and lots of practice to learn and master.