UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Pens I Should have?

1. Joe123456789010
    Date: Wed, Feb 20 2013 07:35:05

I am a really new spinner (1 month or 2) and I am planning to keep spinning for a long time. one thing though that I would like to ask is, what pens should I have for modding ( a list mainly of pens I should have.) I have the g2, rsvp, bic, and hgg. I am getting a order from penwish that has some dong- a computer sign pens. does anyone have a good idea of what else I should have? oops, put this in wrong section probably. sorry

2. Dakrowl
    Date: Wed, Feb 20 2013 22:25:32

Wrong section bro. Get a bspc

3. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Feb 21 2013 03:49:46

hang around here and check out the modding section. You need to figure out if you like heavy or light pens, single sided or double sided. It takes some experimenting and your tastes may change as you mature as a pen spinner but its all about personal preference and how much money you have to spend. There's no "must have" pens.

4. Joe123456789010
    Date: Fri, Feb 22 2013 20:40:58

Awesome wrote: hang around here and check out the modding section. You need to figure out if you like heavy or light pens, single sided or double sided. It takes some experimenting and your tastes may change as you mature as a pen spinner but its all about personal preference and how much money you have to spend. There's no "must have" pens.
    ok thanks dude ill se which pens I want.

5. Sequiture
    Date: Fri, Feb 22 2013 21:07:22

I'd easily recommend a Waterfall with a comssa body from Penwish. I went ->unsharpened pencil->metallic comssa->Waterfall with comssa body. The waterfall comssa is good for beginners. It is extremely easy to execute tricks with it.