UPSB v4

Off-topic / me and parkour

1. LighT*
    Date: Tue, Feb 19 2013 03:38:12

so, i know some of you guys have wanted to see me do parkour (asking me to do backlifps on tinychat lul) so, here is a new channel me and my brother (the friend in the video who looks just like me) started. so, subscribe and watch wait for future videos! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XpgB0rNW8

2. Mats
    Date: Tue, Feb 19 2013 08:05:44

hmm well this video had good parts and bad parts. A lot of this wasn't parkour, but just kids doing untidy somersaults and dangerous things (i.e. Messing around on railway lines). I would consider this to be proper parkour and the style you are going for is like a mix of parkour + tricking, like this. Anyway, keep up the practice, there was definitely good stuff in there. Just tidy up those landings and stop just doing things that aren't impressive but are dangerous. ;)

3. Twine
    Date: Tue, Feb 19 2013 09:00:34

This was fucking awesome!! Unlike Mats I'm not going to over analyse it. It was a perfect video in my opinion. I felt like I was there with you guys having fun and I actually watched the full thing from start to end which is rare for me on a single topic video. 10/10 would watch again

4. eduguy
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 01:06:25

More of free running than Parkour. Just my opinion. I can't do anything in the video though so...

5. Cstarnes35
    Date: Wed, Mar 27 2013 18:57:29

This is so sick I've done a bit of Parkour around my area but sadly there's not much stuff close to me and cops hate it when we go downtown :( (btw @Raiz clear your inbox haha)

6. LighT*
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 03:34:56

Mats;248517]hmm well this video had good parts and bad parts. A lot of this wasn't parkour, but just kids doing untidy somersaults and dangerous things (i.e. Messing around on railway lines). I would consider this to be proper parkour and the style you are going for is like a mix of parkour + tricking, like this. Anyway, keep up the practice, there was definitely good stuff in there. Just tidy up those landings and stop just doing things that aren't impressive but are dangerous. ;)[/QUOTE] parkour is just movement buddy. so, thats what we do, just have fun and move. THAT, my friend, is real parkour. [QUOTE=Twine wrote: This was fucking awesome!! Unlike Mats I'm not going to over analyse it. It was a perfect video in my opinion. I felt like I was there with you guys having fun and I actually watched the full thing from start to end which is rare for me on a single topic video. 10/10 would watch again
    and thanks :D! why did i reply so late lol XD.....