UPSB v4

Battlezone / PERSIST vs Raiz

1. PERSIST
    Date: Mon, Feb 18 2013 06:11:10

My first pen spinning battle. I'm going against Raiz. [B]Rules:[/B] Combos due date- March 1st, 2013 Combo length- 10-20 seconds (yeahh, I kinda broke the rule w/ a 26 second combo...) Pen mod requirements: None Post combos on: I never use file-sharing sites like adfly or whatever, I will be posting my combo youtube, but it's up to Raiz as to where he wants to post his combo. And I'll set up a poll once both of us have submitted our combos.

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Feb 19 2013 22:34:14

Under 20cm mod? Are you kidding? I mean seriously, not everyone has tiny hands and spins 19cm twigs :v, battle mod restrictions are dumb.

3. PERSIST
    Date: Wed, Feb 20 2013 01:44:48

eurocracy wrote: Under 20cm mod? Are you kidding? I mean seriously, not everyone has tiny hands and spins 19cm twigs :v, battle mod restrictions are dumb.
    [COLOR="red"][B]I DON'T HAVE TINY HANDS[/B][/COLOR]... at least, I don't think I do... whatever, if you want I can lift the rule.

4. Escorpio123
    Date: Fri, Feb 22 2013 06:29:36

lol, under 20cm :facepalm: Good luck to both of you :thumb:.

5. PERSIST
    Date: Fri, Feb 22 2013 06:32:18

Literally just fixed the rule, now there is no limitation to the mod length or mod weight. Good luck Raiz!

6. PERSIST
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 09:40:22

Okay, finally, I've found time to film my combo against @Raiz (it's been a hysterically busy week). And well, forget the due date I guess, just try to post it soon though, Raiz. As mentioned before, a poll will be set up once both combos are posted in this thread. Enjoy and good luck to ya, Raiz! [video=youtube;crl0D6qDRoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crl0D6qDRoo[/video]

7. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 16:31:44

PERSIST wrote: Okay, finally, I've found time to film my combo against @Raiz (it's been a hysterically busy week). And well, forget the due date I guess, just try to post it soon though, Raiz. As mentioned before, a poll will be set up once both combos are posted in this thread. Enjoy and good luck to ya, Raiz! [video=youtube;crl0D6qDRoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crl0D6qDRoo[/video]
    ok man! im going to flm asap, ive een seriously busy too. but now its the weekend (yay!). ,good luck to you too!!!! and i really lked the combo man good job ^^.