UPSB v4

General Discussion / Tutorial Contest - With excellent prizes!

1. Mats
    Date: Sun, Feb 17 2013 11:17:47

So basically, read the top of this page and then an overview of the rules are at the bottom. It clearly states that all object manipulators are welcome. Good luck to those who enter! Link.

2. Mystic
    Date: Sun, Feb 17 2013 14:09:02

Definitely a good opportunity for pen spinning, I hope someone from here can make an amazing tutorial.

3. Mats
    Date: Sun, Feb 17 2013 14:33:23

If you read about the judges, one of them actually says he's looking forward to seeing tutorials from lesser used props. ^^ One of the judges is also Norbi, who is a major league arrogant bastard who insists upon flaming me at everyone opportunity. :rolleyes: Pretty much the only juggler I don't like out of all of them...

4. Sequiture
    Date: Sun, Feb 17 2013 16:14:38

Penspinning should win, because it is superior to all other forms of object manipulation, right everyone? (I know you all have other hobbies, but PS is no.1).

5. Mats
    Date: Sun, Feb 17 2013 19:44:29

Sequiture wrote: Penspinning should win, because it is superior to all other forms of object manipulation, right everyone? (I know you all have other hobbies, but PS is no.1).
    It's not about the skill, but about how effective and well presented the tutorial is.

6. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Feb 17 2013 21:06:26

I think I'll have a go at it, with the new around concept I mentioned in the RD

7. knightling29
    Date: Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:02:56

Someone shld just make a tutorial on palmspim -flta cont... non spinners LOVE palmspin - fltas for some reason....

8. Mats
    Date: Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:24:32

knightling29 wrote: Someone shld just make a tutorial on palmspim -flta cont... non spinners LOVE palmspin - fltas for some reason....
    Probably a good idea. I do hope some of you guys enter this, as you have a very good chance if you make your tutorial well. There also isn't just one winner, but several.

9. Xienix
    Date: Mon, Feb 18 2013 12:33:32

knightling29 wrote: Someone shld just make a tutorial on palmspim -flta cont... non spinners LOVE palmspin - fltas for some reason....
    or midbacks 1.5 continues