UPSB v4

Battlezone / Eurocracy Vs Pixels

1. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 20:39:08

Not too happy on my combo, but the first trick kept screwing me over. Also it's a Palm Up shadow, not a Palm Down, derp. Eurocracy: [video=youtube;SFkzVgf-l5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkzVgf-l5g[/video] Pixels: [video=youtube;w8EaFBpIhE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8EaFBpIhE4[/video] Good luck pixels!

2. Sekai
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 21:34:00

teleport catch trolololo

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 21:39:08

Sekai wrote: teleport catch trolololo
    My little joke ^^. Kam's teleport catch, not intentional at all but I did a clean catch which was fucking lucky.

4. SuperVValrus
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 22:14:56

+1 Pixels for better execution and style. Eurocracy had potential to win but execution was poor :/

5. SA1
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 22:18:51

even though poor execution i liked eurocracy's combo for creativity even if it was a little try hard

6. DArKT
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 22:23:44

hum, eurocracy's combo had some nice creative stuff, nice wipers and some "new" concepts. some considerable flaws in execution, but overall, a great combo. Pixels combo was original, with some hard links and stylish finisher. Great combo also, kinda short, it felt like you could stretch it up. close battle, ill go with Pixels, only because i cant vote twice. i liked his combo better, but @eurocracy developing a original style may be hard, but you can work on that. I'm not the right person to say things like that, but I think trying to create unseen linkages are the first step. work on that and you go far as a spinner ^_^

7. [TGN]
    Date: Mon, Feb 11 2013 00:29:25

This shit was close man. Eurocracy clearly had several new and creative tricks, with decent difficulty. However, his lack of smoothness was rather unappealing. Pixels might not have original tricks, but his smoothness, style and difficulty makes up for it. +1 Pixels

8. EffecT
    Date: Mon, Feb 11 2013 01:13:29

+1 for Pixels, smoothness and difficulty. sorry Eurocracy ur executions a bit bad :/

9. Solar
    Date: Tue, Feb 12 2013 09:40:53

+1 pixels. even your combo is shorter :)