UPSB v4

The Vault / Workout music compilation. Anybody has?

1. SJ
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 05:43:14

does anyone have workout music compilation? i ask cuz im too lazy to DL music..... anything except metal/screamo/country. something energetic and pumping

2. Mats
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 06:05:34

Imagine working out to country music. :lol: And no, I don't have one. I would just listen to ASOT and/or Group Therapy episodes if I was working out.

3. Raos
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 06:31:26

I don't understand how people always generalize metal into something heavy for the harsh growls, gutterals and screaming vocals. That's only ome part of metal. There are a lot of metal that doesn't fit that definition. Thrash, progressive, speed, power, folk, heavy all don't fit that definition. Bands like falconer, metallica, iron maiden, slaywr, megadeth, kamelot, dragonforce, riverside, seventh wonder all have energetic and enjoyable music. It may not fit your taste at first, buts it is a lot like hard rock with mire guitarwork and more concentrated vocals, something not too heavy that grows on you. If not, listen to house.

4. Mats
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 07:01:05

Raos wrote: If not, listen to house.
    It's not a choice between house and metal!!! What about all the other, numerous genres of music?

5. SJ
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 09:41:31

Mats;246975]Imagine working out to country music. :lol: And no, I don't have one. I would just listen to ASOT and/or Group Therapy episodes if I was working out.[/QUOTE] nice! i like those playlists. any idea where i can DL it besides ripping from youtube? :) [QUOTE=Raos wrote: I don't understand how people always generalize metal into something heavy for the harsh growls, gutterals and screaming vocals. That's only ome part of metal. There are a lot of metal that doesn't fit that definition. Thrash, progressive, speed, power, folk, heavy all don't fit that definition. Bands like falconer, metallica, iron maiden, slaywr, megadeth, kamelot, dragonforce, riverside, seventh wonder all have energetic and enjoyable music. It may not fit your taste at first, buts it is a lot like hard rock with mire guitarwork and more concentrated vocals, something not too heavy that grows on you. If not, listen to house.
    well, i just dont like music w/ concentration on bass in general. rock/metal/screamo dont please my ears..... im more of a chillstep, passion pit, band of horses, beach house, madeon, sigur ros, u2, john mayer type of person to each his own of course.

6. Mats
    Date: Sun, Feb 10 2013 09:45:29

SJ wrote: nice! i like those playlists. any idea where i can DL it besides ripping from youtube? :)
    If you join the ASOT website you can download episodes for free, otherwise, just torrent it. :dunno: Group therapy I'm not sure. Torrent it? I think if you look on their website you can only download last week's episode (for free of course).

7. shonenbatman
    Date: Sun, Feb 17 2013 07:31:23

uhhhhhhhh what about asap rocky - wild for the night? and king company by tyga lol ***srry i dont have playlist but are these the type of songs you're looking for? @SJ