UPSB v4

Off-topic / The best call of duty?

1. UkPSkU
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 03:42:40

I was having an argument about cod 4 ( modern warfare) With my mate and he was saying that call of duty 6 was better because u could get nukes and so on I was just wondering since I don't think the cod community can settle on an best cod, what the pen spinning community thought? Lol P.s what du think about the new cod? @DangoodwinzIFP

2. Alex
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 04:09:58

If you guys spin pens and at the same time argue about which game is better you guys a fuck ups off the internet

3. UkPSkU
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 04:33:14

Alex wrote: If you guys spin pens and at the same time argue about which game is better you guys a fuck ups off the internet
    ...what?! @DangoodwinzIFP

4. funnky
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 04:37:19

call of duty is like the iphone....it stopped being a good game after mw2 imo.

5. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 05:56:55

None.

6. Enkronidus
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 07:58:45

The only one I ever played online is MW2. =/ Annoying because all these people with Commando, AA-12, G18 Akimbo, Raffica/M16A4/FAMAS, Tubers and some other shit. I'm sure MW3 would satisfy me more but definitely not Black Ops for me. [No QS'ing in that series] Or perhaps the WaW or the older games are better, or maybe not at all

7. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Feb 12 2013 01:00:36

blops 1 was the best hands down because it had an MLG variant map and gameplay game mode with only ctf and snd called competition no c4 no claymores no motion sensors no flak jacket and no fucking launchers and other bull shit , pretty much no bull shit and only good kids played it edit- btw the new cod is fucking ass trying doing competitive in that game its literally all connection blops 2 is literally one of the biggest connection games that ever existed.

8. UkPSkU
    Date: Wed, Feb 13 2013 20:59:50

AoD1 wrote: blops 1 was the best hands down because it had an MLG variant map and gameplay game mode with only ctf and snd called competition no c4 no claymores no motion sensors no flak jacket and no fucking launchers and other bull shit , pretty much no bull shit and only good kids played it edit- btw the new cod is fucking ass trying doing competitive in that game its literally all connection blops 2 is literally one of the biggest connection games that ever existed.
    Gud point :) @DangoodwinzIFP

9. Soren
    Date: Fri, Feb 15 2013 15:52:21

You can't really get an objective fact on which is the best Call Of Duty. You can only get the subjective opinion from people based on what they like, and just because they like a certain Call Of Duty game doesn't make it the best. Plus, there isn't really any point in finding out which is the best, what matters is whichever Call Of Duty game that you, yourself, enjoy playing. For me that's really all that matters, but you are of course untitled to your own opinion. In my opinion, I enjoy MW3, probably because that's my first COD game. I really love the shotguns, but hate the death streaks. BO2 is also great, most of the guns are balanced, score streaks are great as it makes players play the objective and no annoying deaths from death streaks.

10. Syrti
    Date: Sat, Mar 9 2013 21:11:04

CoD4 Why? It established the perk system and revolutionized the whole FPS-genre. The later games are copies of a good system with too much of everything.

11. eduguy
    Date: Sun, Mar 10 2013 05:15:50

Call of Duty has been pretty much repeating constantly for awhile.

12. juggalo666666
    Date: Sun, Mar 10 2013 17:59:39

mw2

13. Mats
    Date: Sun, Mar 10 2013 20:41:48

blops 1 - Cos that had the best zombies.

14. Kari
    Date: Sun, Mar 10 2013 21:09:41

Black Ops 2 because the only other one I have played was World At War.

15. spenpinner
    Date: Tue, Mar 12 2013 02:22:17

don't try buying and playing blops 2 on pc. worst mistake i ever made. EDIT: I have to go with mw2 because they really did it right with the maps on that one.