UPSB v4

Linkages & Combos / Some haitua/punkan variation

1. Walkaz
    Date: Fri, Feb 8 2013 17:02:50

[video=youtube;V-m6Md1srsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-m6Md1srsw&lc=Vy7aYuCd_maRA7fjMoNimk3Qw80J51hKA9pe9itsyw4[/video] not sure if it s new

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Feb 8 2013 20:04:20

Opposite spin haitua and opposite spin punkan. I was actually saving the opposite spin haitua to myself for my battle vs pixels :S Basically, the idea behind opposite spin is that the pen travels the path of the trick as normal but has the opposite spin direction. This is often accomplished by turning the hand palm down when doing the trick, but in minicombos it can be harder to do.

3. Mats
    Date: Fri, Feb 8 2013 20:15:37

eurocracy wrote: Opposite spin haitua and opposite spin punkan. I was actually saving the opposite spin haitua to myself for my battle vs pixels :S Basically, the idea behind opposite spin is that the pen travels the path of the trick as normal but has the opposite spin direction. This is often accomplished by turning the hand palm down when doing the trick, but in minicombos it can be harder to do.
    When you keep saying 'opposite spin', you mean to say 'reverse'.

4. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Feb 8 2013 20:45:11

isn't a reversed spin and same direction of movement expressed with the 'moonwalk' prefix?

5. Walkaz
    Date: Fri, Feb 8 2013 22:46:15

@ChainBreak hmm so they are moonwalk haitua/punkan? :?

6. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 09:27:40

@Walkaz I think so

7. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 09:41:02

Mats wrote: When you keep saying 'opposite spin', you mean to say 'reverse'.
    It's not a reverse haitua, so I avoid saying reverse so that it doesn't confuse. Also chain is probably right, although moonwalk is a rare modifier