UPSB v4

Off-topic / Other pass- times

1. UkPSkU
    Date: Fri, Feb 8 2013 00:40:09

So I like pen spinning and I'm always pen spinning but after a while I like to do something else, I am bored of my ps3 and bored of playing my guitar, I picked up some cards and can do a few new stuff, but just so I can get some ideas what else is a fun pass time thnx :) @DangoodwinzIFP

2. Mats
    Date: Fri, Feb 8 2013 00:43:51

I'm not sure you need to ask people on here, just try whatever you want. People who reply to this are only going to recommend ones they like.

3. SA1
    Date: Fri, Feb 8 2013 01:29:16

Mats wrote: I'm not sure you need to ask people on here, just try whatever you want. People who reply to this are only going to recommend ones they like.
    soo true anyway u should try bboying, popping, locking, snowboarding, and mountain biking d:

4. UkPSkU
    Date: Fri, Feb 8 2013 03:16:09

Mats wrote: I'm not sure you need to ask people on here, just try whatever you want. People who reply to this are only going to recommend ones they like.
    That was the whole reason I asked :) @DangoodwinzIFP

5. chris
    Date: Fri, Feb 8 2013 04:53:40

eh, dancing (I prefer choreographed ones, or the "Brian Puspos"/"Ian Eastwood" style one; bboying is dope as heck and still a recommend) Travelling around the world XD Um, tinkering with tech? Dabble in some tech. Producing electronic music Reading.

6. Quake
    Date: Fri, Feb 8 2013 06:42:28

have sex.

7. Solar
    Date: Tue, Feb 12 2013 09:51:15

rubics cube

8. [TGN]
    Date: Tue, Feb 12 2013 09:59:24

solar wrote: rubics cube
    Spelling :trollface:

9. Solar
    Date: Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:02:44

ooops. sorry, did'nt notice that. anyway, forget it :D

10. XYZaki
    Date: Wed, Feb 13 2013 04:16:48

Masterbateion.

11. UkPSkU
    Date: Wed, Feb 13 2013 20:58:48

XYZaki wrote: Masterbateion.
    I'm 16...Work it out :) @DangoodwinzIFP

12. Tialys
    Date: Fri, Feb 15 2013 16:53:32

UkPSkU wrote: I am bored of my ps3
    What?! [video=youtube;bxWQKxnH1Fs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxWQKxnH1Fs[/video]

13. Mats
    Date: Fri, Feb 15 2013 18:35:09

UkPSkU wrote: So I like pen spinning and I'm always pen spinning but after a while I like to do something else, I am bored of my ps3 and bored of playing my guitar, I picked up some cards and can do a few new stuff, but just so I can get some ideas what else is a fun pass time thnx :) @DangoodwinzIFP
    Board games: Chess, Backgammon, Go, Carcassonne, Othello (Reversi), Quoridor. Board games are generally under-rated for fun value and most people will enjoy at least some board games. The internet also opens up the opportunity to more easily find opponents, although playing in person is of course still the best. Sports - Depends what you have in your local area. Perhaps badminton? If you can find a partner or a club. That's pretty fun and gets you in shape! Well anyway, you know about sports and stuff... Manipulation - Now you've tried pen spinning, why not consider another manipulation? Contact ball juggling and baton twirling are probably the closest to pen spinning, but you could also try Kendama, juggling, devilstick, diabolo, poi or plate spinning, to name just a few. Learning - Go down to your local library or bookshop and find some stuff to learn about. I read a great book about ants last year from the library and also tried (and partially succeeded) in memorizing a quiz book. Certainly not what I expected to find myself doing when I went in the library! Give it a try. Try a load of random books and see what you enjoy.

14. UkPSkU
    Date: Tue, Feb 26 2013 08:09:59

Mats wrote: Board games: Chess, Backgammon, Go, Carcassonne, Othello (Reversi), Quoridor. Board games are generally under-rated for fun value and most people will enjoy at least some board games. The internet also opens up the opportunity to more easily find opponents, although playing in person is of course still the best. Sports - Depends what you have in your local area. Perhaps badminton? If you can find a partner or a club. That's pretty fun and gets you in shape! Well anyway, you know about sports and stuff... Manipulation - Now you've tried pen spinning, why not consider another manipulation? Contact ball juggling and baton twirling are probably the closest to pen spinning, but you could also try Kendama, juggling, devilstick, diabolo, poi or plate spinning, to name just a few. Learning - Go down to your local library or bookshop and find some stuff to learn about. I read a great book about ants last year from the library and also tried (and partially succeeded) in memorizing a quiz book. Certainly not what I expected to find myself doing when I went in the library! Give it a try. Try a load of random books and see what you enjoy.
    Thank you :) @DangoodwinzIFP

15. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Feb 26 2013 15:38:46

boardgamesssssssssssssssss check my signature

16. Mats
    Date: Tue, Feb 26 2013 16:20:11

Zombo wrote: boardgamesssssssssssssssss check my signature
    And this is why you should come to visit the UK...