UPSB v4

Regular Pen Discussion / Pen Spinning Places in Japan

1. Dark Nite
    Date: Thu, Feb 7 2013 00:23:55

Hi guys, do any of you know where to go in japan for anything penspinning related? I have a vacation there soooo..... yeah. Maybe even an academy for pen spinning:teach:.lol

2. PenwisH
    Date: Thu, Feb 7 2013 01:07:23

not really much unless you have a gathering there. go into any shop and you can pretty much get something useful for ps. Not all as tons of stuff are spread out. I suggest strolling the streets for fun to see what you can find. Half the fun.

3. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Feb 7 2013 02:18:13

Gatherings, pens, I'm not entirely familiar with the Japanese community, if you know someone from Japen they could probably give you some tips.

4. PERSIST
    Date: Thu, Feb 7 2013 03:10:48

It's outraging how all famous pen spinning parts can be found in Japan, the U.S. barely has anything (I've only managed to find RSVPs, Supertips, Anyballs. American Dr. Grips don't count).

5. Kiiro
    Date: Tue, Feb 12 2013 15:09:13

Go to a seibunkan (or any other book store) to find pens. Big dept. stores also have a nice selection. Eon is a good dept. store and Tokyu hands is amazing!!! And in each of these stores u can find a lot of pens useful for ps and u can buy pens individually instead of in packs like the U.S.

6. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Tue, Feb 12 2013 15:48:04

I went there not too long ago a few months ago and I think it's getting harder to find useful pens there if you have no experience and don't know the places to go. Common stuff are Keityos, rushons, Signo DXes. But it's really nice there.

7. Pixels
    Date: Tue, Feb 12 2013 22:34:19

The only stationary store you would need to go is sekaido.