UPSB v4

Off-topic / World class pen collection in New Zealand!! Collect it from here

1. perythoms
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 06:44:42

Black Walnut Statesman Roller Ball This is a stunning pen. This pen is made from New Zealand Grown Black Walnut. This is a natural expensive material. This work is finished with premium German components. This pen stands out on a table. This pen can be transformed to a roller ball pen. I can also provide you with what is essential to permit you to have both options. You can keep this in a special flexible leatherette case. You also can give this to your near and dearest one. You can buy this attractive product from here. http://www.pensbyhadfield.com/ Deer Antler Statesman Roller Ball This is an attractive pen. This pen is made from naturally discarded Beer Antler. It is one of the richest, most attractive antlers on Earth. This work is finished with premium German components. This pen stands out on a table. This pen can be transformed to a roller ball pen. I can also provide you with what is essential to permit you to have both options. This can be highly useful to you for the purpose of giving a gift to your near and dearest one. You can buy this eye-catching product from here. http://www.pensbyhadfield.com/ You also contact us by phone. Hayden Sanders | Managing Director Leftfield Interactive Ltd +64 27 3164 809 | +64 4 831 1289 Regards, Leftfield Interactive Ltd

2. Tommy
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 07:26:09

Pens are like 250 bucks. I don't think this is the right board to advertise your merchandise. We are pen spinners. We don't spend $250 on pens that are practically useless to make a mod out of. For that cost we can buy a deluxe order of 120 pens.

3. Twine
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 07:53:38

They do look beautiful and I applaud you for advertising and trying to get "out there" but yeah, pen spinners are cheap haha. Also, thanks for putting it in off topic. 10/10 advertisement, would read again.

4. Alvaris
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 08:22:18

This, this, this, this, I, It, this, you, and more this The advertisement is too monotonous, lol

5. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 08:48:35

expensive mods u have there :hmm:.

6. spinford
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 12:32:04

Woah...

7. Tialys
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 15:40:29

Lol @ Beer Antler tho

8. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 16:06:59

not sure if spambot...