UPSB v4

General Discussion / Pen spinning book update!!/ app

1. UkPSkU
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 00:40:22

( thanks to mats for the idea ) I've decided to create an app instead. Reason: then we get the best of both worlds for example; - there could be video links - there could be instructions on pens/ ways to mod pens - types of pens you should be using at the stage of your ps career - lists of moves - people will be able to get there videos known - loads of people have iPods and iPhones so we could get pen spinning out there Drawbacks - my coding is shit I can code basic stuff but not advanced - would need help in general- art, submissions, videos links, and other stuff Note: - if anyone can code or good at art ( preferably computer art ) let me know Thanks I know this is long but I think it would be great thanks for reading guys and once again thanks to mats @DangoodwinzIFP

2. LighT*
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 01:05:21

this is an app would get!

3. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 03:05:16

app already exists? filmed by kin.

4. Tommy
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 04:43:17

First of all. I woudlnt be so sure about it being the most popular. All your doing is just linking videos for tutorials for penspinning. When i saw this i personally though, Oh boy another new guy that just found out about penspinning and all of a sudden thinks he loves it and will stay with it etc . like deadsmoke and mango. Don't waste your time, improve your spinning and your farmiliarisation of the ps world Sorry if i sound mean, but i really hate when new guys try and do this.

5. Mats
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 13:35:33

I really did mean an app like quantum juggling, not just some links to videos.

6. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 15:27:09

There's already an app for that. Android and Idevice.

7. Mats
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 17:21:21

shoeman6 wrote: There's already an app for that. Android and Idevice.
    Is it like quantum juggling?

8. IAmTheMrGuy
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 20:56:41

If you can't do art or coding and all the content comes from other sources, what would you actually be doing for your app?

9. UkPSkU
    Date: Fri, Feb 8 2013 00:31:58

IAmTheMrGuy wrote: If you can't do art or coding and all the content comes from other sources, what would you actually be doing for your app?
    when I said basic I mean I can do basic coding in the form of python, so I could make it when I said I needed help it Was mainly for the for the tricky parts linking threads, advice more than anything, ... But I can't draw :D lol @DangoodwinzIFP

10. UkPSkU
    Date: Fri, Feb 8 2013 00:32:56

Well this thread is a dead end . Topic dropped @DangoodwinzIFP