UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / Lawliet's 1st

1. Lawliet
    Date: Sat, Aug 21 2010 11:39:33

It took a bit too long, because there were some problems with editing. Tho thx for sosek & shaiibon for edit. Watch only in HD please, because otherwise you cant recognize anything :/ (f*ck youtube ..). [video=youtube;vFxcwLUKgE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFxcwLUKgE0[/video]

2. Racha
    Date: Sun, Aug 22 2010 12:13:31

Awesome selection of spinners, I love the collabs where the style is the most important! I don't want to point which combos I enjoyed the most, because all combos were great. It's a pity that edition ruined effect a little. Because there are so great combos, and there is so little space on the screen to view them (it's 50% of the screen?!?). And I can't afford to watch it in HD - old PC. Also I never understood (not only this collab) to add something like first or last player. And here is even 2nd etc.etc. But still it is great collab, one of my favourite released recently. I am proud that it is organized by Polish. And Mamori is back! I hope not only for this collab!

3. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Aug 23 2010 17:44:43

Racha;16655] Also I never understood (not only this collab) to add something like first or last player. And here is even 2nd etc.etc. [/QUOTE] They do it because the Japanese do it...because they're fobs. [QUOTE=Racha wrote: And Mamori is back! I hope not only for this collab!
    I don't think he is, Lawliet probably got the clip from him before he quit.

4. Lawliet
    Date: Mon, Aug 23 2010 21:52:29

I got this combo after he wrote that he quits x) I think srsly he wont quit xd