UPSB v4

Presentation / Background Music???

1. Heckload
    Date: Mon, Feb 4 2013 08:18:03

2 Questions. 1. Do you need background music while spinning while videoing? 2. What kind of background music?

2. 20%
    Date: Mon, Feb 4 2013 09:46:06

1. yes if you want to keep it interesting 2. anything that fits your spinning

3. Reason
    Date: Mon, Feb 4 2013 10:52:40

lol you dont need anything. this is completely optional and subjective. if you want music put it in and do whatever music you think is best. most people would say that electronic music is the best for it, but i think anything that has a good groove or rhythm is good enough for me. its your choice man :D

4. Quake
    Date: Mon, Feb 4 2013 12:04:02

Its a personal choice. I've noticed quite a few people use techno, classical, or rock music as their background music.

5. Enkronidus
    Date: Mon, Feb 4 2013 12:57:39

What kind of song, well... After I was brought into this, I learned to adapt myself and listen to all those instrumental songs. My suggestion is to, you know, perhaps watch someone else's video, see the name of the song artist included in that video then search up the stuff. Keep doing that until you find the artist you like. I recommend; M2U, dBu, Blackhole, Phantasma, Waterflame, SHIKI, DJ Contacreast, DJ Yoshitaka, Onoken. Look up for these names There are also some of my moossst favourited artists to the max that I just can't reveal their names for nothing. Music is a valuable resource and limited according to vsauce. [insert double trollface here] But in fact, you can just use any songs you like, as long as they are not copyrighted and fits your spinning like from video game or just regular songs or anything, it's perfectly fine Great choice if you want to publish something like a day session or solo[Let's say more than 1 and a half mins]. If it's just a single combo then there is almost 0 point in putting music in[personally, I even feel irritated when people do that]

6. PERSIST
    Date: Mon, Feb 4 2013 17:22:12

1. Yes 2. Good music... I prefer instrumental music.

7. penmodzilla21
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 00:31:25

Well its not a MUST. I think that for freestyles they are better without them but on the same hand i believe that a solo or collab without music are quite bland and boring.

8. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 02:11:28

If its more than one or two combos in a video then you probably want music, otherwise don't bother.

9. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 23:40:14

[video=youtube;N_JIpkYide4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_JIpkYide4[/video]

10. wellshrouded
    Date: Wed, Mar 20 2013 20:44:35

I think background music really helps make a vidio, even if its is just quiet. There is a channel on youtube which has some really good drum and bass which i think fits. http://www.youtube.com/user/Liquicity They have over 350 songs and i put them in my vidios.

11. Xitra
    Date: Thu, Mar 21 2013 04:31:45

1. No, we don't need, ut we can 2. ANYTHING! You can use Anytthinngg..but I like waterflame :D (Techno) Or, if you want to be funny, play unfitting music.. *cough**singapore hokkien olden music**cough*

12. BozoHimSelf
    Date: Tue, Jun 4 2013 15:36:36

Yes, I would say having music is essential for a good pen spinning video. For some reason I just can't stand no sound at all, I just enjoy something at all times. As for what music you should choose is entirelly up to you. It can also depend on your style of pen spinning. Let's say you're a really fast spinner with a lot of powerfull stuff, then classical will probably not be your choice. Something like DnB, Nightcore, Trance, Rock, Metal etc. will probably suit a fast pen spinning style. And for slow pen spinning you could use classical music or just any slow song you can find.

13. Llama
    Date: Tue, Jun 4 2013 22:46:19

Maybe combine slow techno music with fast spinning