UPSB v4

Linkages & Combos / Video Lesson: Finding new linkages [for beginners]

1. miyat
    Date: Thu, Jan 31 2013 22:32:37

[video=youtube;V01dNWwBVCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V01dNWwBVCU[/video] For beginners. This is an unplanned test to see if anyone is interested this series. Don't expect this to be amazing. Please give feedback if you want more, or not. Watch at your own risk, it may be a waste of time. Maybe this is common sense. Intro and stuff: 0:00 Step 1: 2:02 Step 2: 5:53 End: 6:54

2. Reason
    Date: Fri, Feb 1 2013 00:10:03

6:33 "harder better faster stronger"... was that just natural or a reference to daft punk? lol i like this, but yeah, it did seem kind of unorganized and choppy. you give good advice, but it seemed like you took a long time to say something... well... that didnt need 7 minutes to be explained. im not a beginner but im always looking for ways to diversify my linkages. i hope you continue making these...

3. miyat
    Date: Sat, Feb 2 2013 17:38:08

Reason wrote: 6:33 "harder better faster stronger"... was that just natural or a reference to daft punk? lol i like this, but yeah, it did seem kind of unorganized and choppy. you give good advice, but it seemed like you took a long time to say something... well... that didnt need 7 minutes to be explained. im not a beginner but im always looking for ways to diversify my linkages. i hope you continue making these...
    Yeah, like I said it was unplanned and if people liked it then I would make more, that were actually planned and edited. I'll probably make another one since I got a decent amount of likes. Also this stuff isn't going to be uploaded on my main channel, it will be on my other one.

4. Walkaz
    Date: Sun, Feb 3 2013 03:16:13

PLEASE MAKE MORE OF THIS it is very useful

5. speedylu
    Date: Sun, Feb 3 2013 03:39:35

thanks miyat. :D YES xD finally i can progress in finding more linkages. plz plz plz more more vids

6. Mystic
    Date: Sun, Feb 3 2013 17:39:08

I really liked it and think it would definitely be helpful for someone trying to develop in penspinning. Just make sure its planned lol.

7. Awesome
    Date: Sun, Feb 3 2013 18:15:14

I was thinking about doing something like this a long time ago. I am glad to see someone is actually doing it :). Try to plan future ones out so they are as short as possible. Also have a bit more confidence, don't say "it may be a waste of time" just show what you're gonna show and leave it at that. I am looking forward to future installments. There's lots of places to learn individual tricks but a lack of videos to help with the other aspects of penspinning so these should fill a real need in the PS world.

8. speedylu
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 00:24:26

Mystic wrote: I really liked it and think it would definitely be helpful for someone trying to develop in penspinning. Just make sure its planned lol.
    lucky for me, i am developing PS :D