UPSB v4

Regular Pen Discussion / RSVP Cap Clouding.....

1. Demetrius
    Date: Mon, Jan 28 2013 23:13:05

Lately i have noticed that when you put an rsvp cap onto the rsvp backplug, it tends to cloud, and eventually breaks and you wouldnhave to replace it. Just wondering if there was any way to prevent this because i use it on my personal sc mod, and the cap modding is pretty complicated and added with the fact that i am a pretty lazy modder........... So yea you get the point im reaching at. So if you could help me please, post your suggestions and ideas to prevent this cap clouding, thanks.

2. Demotaiz
    Date: Tue, Jan 29 2013 02:25:55

My caps cloud also and get a ring of like "micro cracks" around it after a while...the best way to prevent the cracks is to never spin the pen mod...:(

3. Tommy
    Date: Tue, Jan 29 2013 07:37:10

There is no cure. Only solution is to get a new one . And omg... Your personal sc mod sounds amazing, Any tutorial?

4. EffecT
    Date: Tue, Jan 29 2013 10:18:47

had the same problem with you too. so i've no chocie just to buy a new one. sad :(

5. Demetrius
    Date: Tue, Jan 29 2013 11:50:43

awww damn rsvp, make more durable caps for goodness sakes

6. ChainBreak
    Date: Tue, Jan 29 2013 17:08:55

Rsvps are cheap so if you're lucky you can get a wider cap which won't cloud.

7. PERSIST
    Date: Wed, Feb 6 2013 17:09:39

Buy a new one and don't scratch the cap if you can help it. My personal Key3 G3 mod's got all these cracks on the bottom of the cap, because I tried to use scissors to pry out certain parts, and the edges of the scissor blades scratched the mouth of the cap... and those scratches turned into cracks when I put the cap on, and now 1 drop = 1 flying cap :(