UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Boring~~

1. Leoxay7(MYPSC)
    Date: Sun, Jan 27 2013 10:12:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODVp0FKIzRs&feature=youtu.be

2. EffecT
    Date: Sun, Jan 27 2013 12:59:30

[video=youtube;ODVp0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODVp0...ature=youtu.be[/video] next time embed it. btw, great fs.

3. Valentin
    Date: Sun, Jan 27 2013 13:14:58

Did you accelerate the video?

4. Reason
    Date: Sun, Jan 27 2013 15:48:16

Valentin wrote: Did you accelerate the video?
    i dont think he did -___- you can see alot of points when he was spinning fast, but the rhythm was lost and he slowed down a bit. he just has good control. i think it would be really low for a pen spinner to change the speed of a video and pass it off as them spinning normally. you can tell that kind of thing generally easy (not to offend you or anything...) anyways those were really cool combos :D

5. Mats
    Date: Sun, Jan 27 2013 16:00:49

Reason wrote: i dont think he did -___- you can see alot of points when he was spinning fast, but the rhythm was lost and he slowed down a bit. he just has good control. i think it would be really low for a pen spinner to change the speed of a video and pass it off as them spinning normally. you can tell that kind of thing generally easy (not to offend you or anything...) anyways those were really cool combos :D
    It would almost be like a WT spinner edited their video. :ssst:

6. Valentin
    Date: Sun, Jan 27 2013 16:33:01

Reason wrote: i dont think he did -___-
    Just look at the camera moves, especially around 15 sec...

7. Reason
    Date: Sun, Jan 27 2013 17:03:22

@Mats idk i really cant tell... it looks legit to me but i guess im not an expert in pen spinning video analysis... i just dont see what he has to gain by speeding up videos. ive seen plenty of people who can spin with that speed with better links. lol i guess i shouldnt try debating it... its not like youre tearing apart one of my videos xD