UPSB v4

Off-topic / Manipulating the Subconscious mind

1. 20%
    Date: Sat, Jan 26 2013 15:21:58

i have been researching and i saw manipulating the mind is underestimated and is more powerful than you think, also i am carefree, i see positive all the time, "you'll do it", "its going to be the best thing ever", "it will happen". i also realised i dont overeat anymore, my behavior has changed, is it.. it is happening. it will happen. like yesterday, i could not sleep, i said to myself "just let go", boom, dreamland as expected, this may not explain much, oh you silly, this will be the most and very well explained thread EVER. who cares about flamers, they flame only because they want to, no love in THEIR hearts, sheesh. yes those were some affirmations, positive sayings in life. i wonder if you want a life like this."i surely will get the controlable mind i want", start with that, think positive, memorize affirmations. it will happen

2. Demetrius
    Date: Sat, Jan 26 2013 16:25:00

@SwitchPalm im very confused could you explain in a simpler way?

3. Awesome
    Date: Sat, Jan 26 2013 16:27:51

very inspirational :)

4. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Jan 26 2013 16:38:13

Afaik this should already be known to everyone. Why do you think animes use the "never gonna give up" line all the time?

5. Enkronidus
    Date: Sat, Jan 26 2013 16:42:04

When I think of some problems that I have in real life in a place where I shouldn't think of [eg. problem at school but you are at home] I just think to myself 'There is nothing you can do right now, so what is the point of thinking about it' or when I can't sleep because I have to do something important tomorrow, I usually say 'You don't have to do that tomorrow, everything can be postponed' then sleep It helps me out a lot

6. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Jan 26 2013 17:59:12

very very nice!

7. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Sat, Jan 26 2013 18:12:09

Well, today I was going to register for university and the registration was until 4 pm. I forgot to confirm my registration and at about 3:57 pm I remembered that, I was going crazy and I opened the website. So I was really scared and I couldnt get it done in that mood so I told myself "Nothing bad's happen if I cant register for next semester" I immediately felt calm and I ended the registration on time. :/

8. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Jan 26 2013 18:48:59

The effect can be clearly observed in pro sports. For me the best example is table tennis, because changes in the mental state greatly reflect upon the play of a person. That's why mental strength is probably the most important aspect of table tennis. If you look at players like Patrick Baum who can beat 1st seeded players in world tournaments when they have a good day, but are far worse when not being absolutely motivated, you can see just what kind of impact the state of mind has on a pro's play.

9. spenpinner
    Date: Sat, Jan 26 2013 18:57:14

the subconscious is a very interesting subject to me. Dominating it indeed opens up many windows of possibilities. One of the most interesting concepts is the psychoactive abilities it can unlock. More specifically remote viewing. If you have watched 'The Men Who Stare at Goats' then you know what I am talking about. Einstein would write in his diary that he would often use remote viewing to travel to a distant part of the universe where he would recieve information from some kind of database of the universes knowledge. There are actually other great minds who would do the same, or a similar act. Although they would start in different ways to enter the trance. Galileo wrote that he would put a candle at the edge of his bed, lye in his bed, and watch the light of the candle flicker on the ceiling. This sounds like a form of meditation. Which i practice often. If you guys haven't tried it then i highly recommend researching, and practicing meditation.

10. SuperVValrus
    Date: Sat, Jan 26 2013 21:52:23

I loled at the title. Nice.

11. 20%
    Date: Sat, Jan 26 2013 22:59:17

ChainBreak;244944]Afaik this should already be known to everyone. Why do you think animes use the "never gonna give up" line all the time?[/QUOTE] i know that, that is said in games and animes, "You'll do it!!" stuff like that. [QUOTE=Demetrius wrote: @SwitchPalm im very confused could you explain in a simpler way?
    in what way? how you can use the subconscious with unending possibilities or how it happens?

12. Tommy
    Date: Sun, Jan 27 2013 03:53:04

Demetrius wrote: @SwitchPalm im very confused could you explain in a simpler way?
    Are you for real?

13. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jan 27 2013 05:48:50

death is the only certain thing in life.

14. Demetrius
    Date: Sun, Jan 27 2013 15:40:19

Tommy wrote: Are you for real?
    Why are you always so mean to me?

15. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jan 28 2013 09:57:16

Demetrius wrote: Why are you always so mean to me?
    ive seen tommy mean you :/ why are you mean to him @Tommy?

16. Tommy
    Date: Mon, Jan 28 2013 10:19:22

[QUOTE=SwitchPalm;245240]ive seen tommy mean you :/ why are you mean to him @JackyMacky Please walk the walk instead of talking the talk.

17. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jan 28 2013 11:20:27

Tommy wrote: He annoys the living day lights put of me... And where are the record you promised us... @JackyMacky Please walk the walk instead of talking the talk.
    well you annoy the living day outta him :/ btw why are you mentioning records and spinners in this thread? i dont get u srsly :/

18. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Jan 28 2013 16:40:32

@Tommy Leave me out of this. I've already worked things out with Demetrius a long time ago. The thing with you is that you like to butt into others people's conversation and make them a lot worse than they appear. Like I was just having a nice conversation with some noobs last time in the SB and one remark, you just suddenly come in and bag the sh*t out of them. Look Tommy, you're a cool guy and all, but calm down and BUTT OFF. You wanna start problems? Handle them privately. PLS <_<

19. Boxxy
    Date: Mon, Jan 28 2013 20:30:58

I don't have a problem @Tommy. IDC if he is telling a lie or the truth. Just because someone tells you that they can do something doesn't mean that they have to prove it Btw did you know that by a HUGE miscalculation I made all this time, I have been spinning only 1 year and 9 months. Also I've lied about many things and told people, but guess what, they never once called me out on it. This might be that they trust me or they just don't wanna call me out on it... What I'm trying to say is, Don't make so big of a fucking deal about it... Damn

20. Demetrius
    Date: Mon, Jan 28 2013 20:51:45

Tommy wrote: He annoys the living day lights put of me... And where are the record you promised us... @JackyMacky Please walk the walk instead of talking the talk.
    Hahah funny recorded 17 but then that afternoon beat my record and now is 32 but was too lazy to film twice in a day, i havent uploaded it yet because no access to pc at the time, :hah:

21. Tommy
    Date: Tue, Jan 29 2013 06:06:49

Demetrius wrote: Hahah funny recorded 17 but then that afternoon beat my record and now is 32 but was too lazy to film twice in a day, i havent uploaded it yet because no access to pc at the time, :hah:
    Keep delaying it please..

22. 20%
    Date: Tue, Jan 29 2013 09:41:17

Tommy wrote: Keep delaying it please..
    there you go again :/ *sigh* can we please stop talking about records and shit please tommy damn it :angry: get out of this thread and fuck up somewhere else please, you can and just did fuck this one, this thread is for MANIPULATING SUBCONSCIOUS DAMMIT! not the FUCK UP DEMETRIUS' LIFE thread leave everyone alone for once. just because you dont believe in one thing doesnt make it true. you always want proof. good job tommy, you made my day... again :gtfo:

23. Demetrius
    Date: Tue, Jan 29 2013 11:52:07

Tommy wrote: Keep delaying it please..
    got my pc back today, will upload this afternoon when i get home, :hah:

24. Tommy
    Date: Wed, Jan 30 2013 06:11:29

SwitchPalm wrote: there you go again :/ *sigh* can we please stop talking about records and shit please tommy damn it :angry: get out of this thread and fuck up somewhere else please, you can and just did fuck this one, this thread is for MANIPULATING SUBCONSCIOUS DAMMIT! not the FUCK UP DEMETRIUS' LIFE thread leave everyone alone for once. just because you dont believe in one thing doesnt make it true. you always want proof. good job tommy, you made my day... again :gtfo:
    Keep ranting.

25. Tommy
    Date: Wed, Jan 30 2013 06:12:14

Demetrius wrote: got my pc back today, will upload this afternoon when i get home, :hah:
    Taken you 18 hours to get home and upload it?

26. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jan 30 2013 09:29:13

Tommy wrote: Keep ranting.
    well [B]fuck[/B] you

27. Tommy
    Date: Wed, Jan 30 2013 10:15:41

SwitchPalm wrote: well [B]fuck[/B] you
    Good comeback. :clap:

28. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jan 30 2013 12:26:58

Tommy wrote: Good comeback. :clap:
    are you even human?

29. Tommy
    Date: Wed, Jan 30 2013 20:16:52

SwitchPalm wrote: are you even human?
    Do you even comebacks?

30. Demetrius
    Date: Wed, Jan 30 2013 20:48:33

Tommy wrote: Taken you 18 hours to get home and upload it?
    could you at least be patient? :/

31. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jan 30 2013 21:55:24

Tommy wrote: Do you even comebacks?
    do you even stop annoying?

32. 20%
    Date: Sun, Feb 3 2013 03:37:43

Anyways, can anyone manipulate their subconscious here? Maybe not :/

33. i.suk
    Date: Sun, Feb 3 2013 10:18:00

eh everyone does it to an extent....

34. 20%
    Date: Sun, Feb 3 2013 11:28:21

i.suk wrote: eh everyone does it to an extent....
    yes, but like doing it regulary (koishi-ish) like in games and animes, heck even the story "the train that could" so, they do do it but they dont overcome it, i hope you get it

35. Sc00t
    Date: Sun, Feb 3 2013 12:07:24

i believe this is called "resolve" you seem awfully surprised

36. 20%
    Date: Sun, Feb 3 2013 12:26:10

Sc00t wrote: i believe this is called "resolve" you seem awfully surprised
    ..suprised? resolve is kinda different from manipulating your subconsious

37. Sc00t
    Date: Sun, Feb 3 2013 13:13:37

SwitchPalm wrote: ..suprised? resolve is kinda different from manipulating your subconsious
    well going off your original post, i've done that before too, i just considered it "resolving to do something"

38. Soren
    Date: Sun, Feb 3 2013 18:16:22

The placebo effect. "If you give yourself permission you can do anything." - Derren Brown

39. Awesome
    Date: Sun, Feb 3 2013 20:23:48

How do you plan to control your subconscious mind when your conscious mind is made out of subconscious processes? I think the closest thing you can get to control is resolve.

40. 20%
    Date: Mon, Feb 4 2013 09:50:14

Awesome wrote: How do you plan to control your subconscious mind when your conscious mind is made out of subconscious processes? I think the closest thing you can get to control is resolve.
    hmm tough knowing you can control your subconsious is one, just try

41. 20%
    Date: Wed, Feb 13 2013 12:51:59

Hey hey, ive been encountering actual effects. as in. so, anybody a koishi komeiji here besides me?

42. 20%
    Date: Sat, Jul 6 2013 05:22:23

well i miss this anybody subconscious = part of consciousness not in focal awareness but its information is limited in the conscious focal awareness i believe its a replacement to the unconscious = wrong what do you think it is