UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Need Person's/watercolor/miffy&melanie pack and rare pens

1. sky-returns
    Date: Fri, Jan 25 2013 23:29:51

Hey, I'm from FPSB where I have +11 and +1 on UPSB I need some stuff, so hope you gonna have it. I need : [B]Akashiya brush pens[/B] [B]Person's (or Person's Kt)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Especially in RED COLOR !!! I NEED IT :D[/COLOR] [B]Watercolor Pentel[/B] [COLOR="red"]Especially in RED COLOR !!! I NEED IT :D[/COLOR] Miffy & Melanie pack Comssa PEEM version "Unlimited dream" peem mod Some rare pens I have : Money (paypal i prefer, but other ways are possible) Pens ask, maybe I have what you're looking for (Sorry if I made english mistakes) Thx Sky-returns

2. sky-returns
    Date: Fri, Feb 1 2013 17:13:11

up !

3. sky-returns
    Date: Mon, Feb 4 2013 21:52:24

Up ! Come on

4. sky-returns
    Date: Sat, Feb 9 2013 14:10:33

Up !

5. sky-returns
    Date: Wed, Feb 13 2013 17:22:10

Up !

6. sky-returns
    Date: Sun, Feb 17 2013 16:18:14

Up !

7. sky-returns
    Date: Wed, Feb 20 2013 17:15:03

Maj !

8. sky-returns
    Date: Sat, Feb 23 2013 23:05:05

Up !

9. sky-returns
    Date: Wed, Feb 27 2013 09:04:07

Up !

10. Dakrowl
    Date: Fri, Mar 1 2013 15:25:33

The stuffs on your wants list are all so rare haha ><

11. sky-returns
    Date: Sat, Mar 2 2013 21:46:20

I know... but I try to get them x)

12. sky-returns
    Date: Wed, Mar 6 2013 18:43:47

Up !

13. sky-returns
    Date: Mon, Mar 11 2013 06:23:14

Up !

14. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Mar 12 2013 00:21:36

You should PM me in Skype to show u what i have, perhaps u would want it :hmm:. @sky-returns

15. sky-returns
    Date: Fri, Mar 15 2013 05:49:08

Up !

16. sky-returns
    Date: Mon, Mar 18 2013 16:15:28

Up !

17. sky-returns
    Date: Sun, Mar 24 2013 22:31:40

Up !

18. sky-returns
    Date: Thu, Mar 28 2013 19:45:47

Up ! Edit akashiya

19. sky-returns
    Date: Wed, Apr 3 2013 04:56:01

Up !

20. Sweex
    Date: Sun, Apr 14 2013 16:56:06

Com.ssa V6, black UPSB Rsvp, UCPSB Rsvp skyblue & clear, FPSB wristband, PPP wristband, Zebra 3000*f et Mitsubishi colored pencil ça t'interesse ?

21. sky-returns
    Date: Sun, Apr 14 2013 17:42:37

Non merci, pas mon type de moddage.

22. Light
    Date: Sun, Jun 9 2013 02:00:47

Je suis interesse de acheter un de tes wristbands (FPSB/PPP). Combien de l'argent est-ce que tu les vends pour? Aussi, quels couleurs sont-ils? @Sweex

23. sky-returns
    Date: Mon, Jun 17 2013 14:04:42

Up !!! Edit yellow CT cap !!

24. sky-returns
    Date: Fri, Aug 9 2013 15:26:13

UUUUUP :)

25. sky-returns
    Date: Wed, Aug 14 2013 19:47:48

UP

26. sky-returns
    Date: Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:30:04

UP

27. innovation
    Date: Tue, Aug 20 2013 00:40:36

Hi, I have a lot of pens including the rare ones, check out my post here Hi everyone, I am innovation and I come from HKPSA. I once was a store owner back in 2010 and I was a top 10 trader / top 32 spinner in HKPSA. I wish to provide pen parts at a cheap price which would allow you guys to make your dream Mod. Here are all the pen parts and their respective prices. If you do come up with a question, please feel free to PM me or drop me an email at [email][email protected][/email] Thanks Rover and Cynthia Note: All items are priced in USD and they are all in BRAND NEW CONDITION. MUJI ITEMS: Muji Hexagonal pen (Please specify color) - $2.50 each Muji pen/pencil - $ 1.50 each Muji notebook (Package in five) = $8/set Separate = $2/book Muji Gel pens (Please specify color) = $2 each Airfit (Muji version) = $5.50 each If you have a specific muji item that you want to get which is not on the list, please PM me and we will arrange the item for you. UNI SECTION: Uni Alpha Gel slim version (Specify color) - $8.50 each Uni Alpha Gel Round tip pencil (Specify color) (Thick – New version) – $8.50 each Uni Kuru Toga pencil (Specify color) - $6.50 each Uni Laknock pen - $3 each Uni Signo - $3 each, $2 for tip and $0.5 for grip Uni Signo Broad metallic - $ 3 each Uni Signo DX - $ 3 each Uni Signo Retractable - $3 each Uni leads (please specify) - $3 each If you have a specific UNI item that you want to get which is not on the list, please PM me and we will arrange the item for you. PILOT SECTION Pilot Hi- Tec C (Any color) - $3.00 each Pilot Airblanc pencil –$ 5.00 each Pilot Supergrip - $ 3 each Pilot SuperGEL - $2 each Pilot G1 – $2.50 each Pilot G2- $2.50 each Pilot G3 - $3.00 each Pilot lakubo pen - $ 3 each Dr. Grip shaker pencil (Japanese version) - $ 8.50 each Dr. Grip shaker pencil (G spec) - $7.50 each If you have a specific PILOT item that you want to get which is not on the list, please PM me and we will arrange the item for you. PENTEL Pentel Slicci - $4 each Ballsign - $3 each Pentel Ain leads (Please specify) - $3 each Pentel Graphgear 7000 pencil (Used for drawing) – $15 each Hyper Gel - $4 Each HGG (Metallic) - $2 each (Full pen) or $1.00 for the tip and $0.50 for the grip If you have a specific PENTEL item that you want to get which is not on the list, please PM me and we will arrange the item for you. Other brand pen parts Color twins (CT) - $4 each KeiTyo sign pen (KT) - $4.50 each Jedo drafting pencil (Substitution) - $2.50 each Zebra Jimnie - $ 3.00 each Penmawashi - $20 each Penz gear - $ 15 each Anyballs - $1.5 each RSVP - $2 each RSVP retractables – $ 5 for full pack Bic round stic - $1/each ZT - $ 12/ set Old Sarasa - $ 4 each Zebra Jimnie - $ 3.00 each Pencil for pencil mod -$3 each Sailor Gel - $3 each If you have a specific item that you want to get which is not on the list, please PM me and we will arrange the item for you. MISC. stuffs Iphone 5/4S screen protectors - $ 6 Iphone 5/4S cases - $6 (At your choice out of many different designs) Package Iphone screen protector + cases - $10 Samsung S3/S4/Note 2 stickers - $6 Samsung S3/S4/Note 2 cases -$6 (At your choice out of many different designs) Package Samsung screen protector + case - $10 Any screen protectors - $6 Any phone -$6 Package for -$10 If you have a specific misc. item that you want to get which is not on the list, please PM me and we will arrange the item for you. SUMMER GIVEAWAY: FOR EVERY $20 you spend on us, you get one free pen of your choice that is under or equal to $3 FOR EVERY $30 you spend on us, you get two free pens of your choice that is under or equal to $3 FOR EVERY $50 you spend on us, you get three free pens of your choice that is under or equal to $3 or a free Alpha gel/ Dr Grip shaker/ G Spec FOR EVERY $100 you spend on us, you get five free pens of your choice that is under or equal to $3 or two free Alpha gels/Dr grip shaker/G spec or Phone cases Payment Info. An invoice will be sent to you through your designated email address/ UPSB inbox. We accept Cheques, Paypal, and Cash (USD/CAD only). Please leave me your email address and tell me where do you come from before you purchase. Buyers have to pay first before they get the item. Shipping costs is separate and it will be calculated at the end of the purchase. Shipping info. We would ship stuffs right after we have received your payments.We do ship internationally and we will tell you the approx. cost of shipping is how much. Priority mail IS SUPPORTED and it is delivered through HONG KONG POST OFFICE and SOME THROUGH CANADA POST. Shipping time depends on where you live and it may arrive at different times. Parcel tracking and mail insurance is optional. We are not responsible for any lost mails during the transactions (So we do highly recommend you to buy the mail insurance) We appreciate your business with us Thanks Rover and Cynthia

28. sky-returns
    Date: Mon, Aug 26 2013 21:51:34

UP

29. sky-returns
    Date: Fri, Sep 6 2013 21:11:30

UP :)

30. sky-returns
    Date: Wed, Oct 30 2013 21:20:00

Hey, I'm from FPSB where I have +11 and +2 on UPSB I need some stuff, so hope you gonna have it. I need : Akashiya brush pens Person's (or Person's Kt) [COLOR="red"]Especially in RED COLOR !!! I NEED IT[/COLOR] Watercolor Pentel Miffy & Melanie pack Comssa PEEM version "Unlimited dream" peem mod Some rare pens I have : Money (paypal i prefer, but other ways are possible) Pens ask, maybe I have what you're looking for (Sorry if I made english mistakes) Thx Sky-returns UP

31. sky-returns
    Date: Sun, Nov 3 2013 09:15:35

Hey, I'm from FPSB where I have +11 and +1 on UPSB I need some stuff, so hope you gonna have it. I need : [B]Akashiya brush pens[/B] [B]Person's (or Person's Kt)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Especially in RED COLOR !!! I NEED IT[/COLOR] [B]Watercolor Pentel[/B] [COLOR="red"]Especially in RED COLOR !!! I NEED IT[/COLOR] Miffy & Melanie pack Comssa PEEM version "Unlimited dream" peem mod Some rare pens I have : Money (paypal i prefer, but other ways are possible) Pens ask, maybe I have what you're looking for (Sorry if I made english mistakes) Thx Sky-returns UP

32. sky-returns
    Date: Thu, Nov 7 2013 22:50:39

Hey, I'm from FPSB where I have +11 and +1 on UPSB I need some stuff, so hope you gonna have it. I need : Akashiya brush pens Person's (or Person's Kt) [COLOR="red"]Especially in RED COLOR !!! I NEED IT [/COLOR] Watercolor Pentel [COLOR="red"]Especially in RED COLOR !!! I NEED IT[/COLOR] Miffy & Melanie pack Comssa PEEM version "Unlimited dream" peem mod Some rare pens I have : Money (paypal i prefer, but other ways are possible) Pens ask, maybe I have what you're looking for (Sorry if I made english mistakes) Thx Sky-returns UP

33. sky-returns
    Date: Thu, Nov 14 2013 12:59:58

Hey, I'm from FPSB where I have +11 and +1 on UPSB I need some stuff, so hope you gonna have it. I need : Akashiya brush pens Person's (or Person's Kt) [COLOR="red"]Especially in RED COLOR !!! I NEED IT [/COLOR] Watercolor Pentel [COLOR="red"]Especially in RED COLOR !!! I NEED IT[/COLOR] Miffy & Melanie pack Comssa PEEM version "Unlimited dream" peem mod Some rare pens I have : Money (paypal i prefer, but other ways are possible) Pens ask, maybe I have what you're looking for (Sorry if I made english mistakes) Thx Sky-returns UP

34. sky-returns
    Date: Sun, Nov 17 2013 22:11:26

Hey, I'm from FPSB where I have +11 and +1 on UPSB I need some stuff, so hope you gonna have it. I need : Akashiya brush pens Person's (or Person's Kt) [COLOR="red"]Especially in RED COLOR !!! I NEED IT[/COLOR] Watercolor Pentel [COLOR="red"]Especially in RED COLOR !!! I NEED IT[/COLOR] Miffy & Melanie pack Comssa PEEM version "Unlimited dream" peem mod Some rare pens I have : Money (paypal i prefer, but other ways are possible) Pens ask, maybe I have what you're looking for (Sorry if I made english mistakes) Thx Sky-returns UP