UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / Modding pens in Ohio?

1. Demetrius
    Date: Tue, Jan 22 2013 23:41:38

Could anyone that lives in Ohio or has been here to a pen store please tell me where I could find some modding pens, I'm in Cincinnati btw. Thanks.

2. Tommy
    Date: Wed, Jan 23 2013 01:33:28

:facepalm: Asking for a miffy sub in ohio and now asking for pens inn ohio . You do not need to create 2 separate threads for this question. You could have simply asked in 1 thread if you needed to make one saying " Could anyone that lives in Ohio or has been here to a pen store please tell me where I could find some modding pens, I'm in Cincinnati btw. And could anyone tell me what a sub besides ac and keyring sub tell. :facepalm: :rules: :wiki:

3. Demetrius
    Date: Wed, Jan 23 2013 04:14:13

Tommy wrote: :facepalm: Asking for a miffy sub in ohio and now asking for pens inn ohio . You do not need to create 2 separate threads for this question. You could have simply asked in 1 thread if you needed to make one saying " Could anyone that lives in Ohio or has been here to a pen store please tell me where I could find some modding pens, I'm in Cincinnati btw. And could anyone tell me what a sub besides ac and keyring sub tell. :facepalm: :rules: :wiki:
    I actually asked for miffy in America, not specifically Ohio. :facepalm: there is a difference