UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / What was your most depraved dream?

1. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, Jan 18 2013 00:10:41

depraved [dɪˈpreɪvd] adj. morally bad or debased; corrupt; perverted title. it shouldn't be a basis to judge anyone since its all just subconscious anyway, right? depraved dreams. let me see em. this isn't fishing for ideas for an edgy new movie or anything, just curious

Spoileri had a dream once where i was holding some girl [like age 6-8?] under water and delivering her a quantity of air through my mouth depending on how well she reacted to my tongue, then i gave her a mouthful of water and let her drown to death. :ninja: there wasn't any rape or anything, it was just like a semi-sexual murder
    that was a weird one. i really have some strange things happening in my head.

2. XYZaki
    Date: Fri, Jan 18 2013 09:47:14

I once dreamt that I was a girl. It was pretty awesome, my wardrobe had a lot more variety.

3. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Jan 18 2013 10:19:16

Having sex with two european blondes with huge boobies in the middle of the forest under the moonlight. Woke up with a wet dream :innocent: PS. true story

4. Wobster
    Date: Fri, Jan 18 2013 10:27:01

Enkronidus wrote: Having sex with two european blondes with huge boobies [B]in the middle of the forest under the moonlight[/B]. Woke up with a wet dream :innocent: PS. true story
    The perfect cliche. =D

5. Soren
    Date: Fri, Jan 18 2013 18:07:38

My most fucked up dream? Picture this, new born babies on a table or floor of some sort, I'm not too clear about it. All I saw was someone's hand with a really thick needle, and this person injected the baby. There was no blood but baby was severely mutilated. I think one was even injected into the baby's eye. It was just fucked up.

6. Mats
    Date: Fri, Jan 18 2013 18:12:05

Enkronidus wrote: Having sex with two european blondes with huge boobies in the middle of the forest under the moonlight. Woke up with a wet dream :innocent: PS. true story
    Not depraved, just awesome!

7. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, Jan 18 2013 23:27:16

Supergirl wrote: My most fucked up dream? Picture this, new born babies on a table or floor of some sort, I'm not too clear about it. All I saw was someone's hand with a really thick needle, and this person injected the baby. There was no blood but baby was severely mutilated. I think one was even injected into the baby's eye. It was just fucked up.
    vague, huh? i only remember mine because it was so vivid.

8. neXus
    Date: Fri, Jan 18 2013 23:28:55

Most of my dreams don't make sense if you aren't me. And even to me they make often no sense. I don't really have sexual dreams but I recall a weird dream where I was in an apartment that looked like that of a friend I had in school but I knew it was my apartment. I'm sitting on the couch in the corner and I look to my left. There sitting on the other end of the couch is my dog (RIP) sitting on his ass, like a human, and is giving birth. My dog was male in both dream and real life. It was so strange the event woke me up.

9. Soren
    Date: Sat, Jan 19 2013 00:27:26

Sc00t wrote: vague, huh? i only remember mine because it was so vivid.
    Vague?

10. Sc00t
    Date: Sat, Jan 19 2013 03:21:09

Supergirl wrote: Vague?
    'not so clear about it'?

11. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Jan 19 2013 04:57:29

that's cool because i had a dream once where i was holding some girl [like age 6-8?] under water and delivering her a quantity of air through my mouth depending on how well she reacted to my tongue, then i gave her a mouthful of water and let her drown to death. there wasn't any rape or anything, it was just like a semi-sexual murder

12. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Jan 19 2013 07:19:44

fukkin double post

13. Soren
    Date: Sat, Jan 19 2013 15:23:37

Sc00t wrote: 'not so clear about it'?
    Are you saying that you're not so clear about my dream, or are you saying that I'm being vague about my dream?

14. Enkronidus
    Date: Sat, Jan 19 2013 15:45:43

He is asking if that dream you had was vague to you

15. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Jan 19 2013 18:46:22

I had sex with my math teacher once in a dream. We went straight to anal and skipped all the bullshit.

16. Sc00t
    Date: Thu, Jan 24 2013 08:13:29

Tentcell wrote: I had sex with my math teacher once in a dream. We went straight to anal and skipped all the bullshit.
    your sig goes well with this