UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Pen Modding World Tournament: Round 2! PICTURES!

1. Saurkk
    Date: Wed, Jan 16 2013 21:24:27

http://thespyre.net/penmoddingwt/?p=644

2. qinkuangan
    Date: Wed, Jan 16 2013 21:44:13

nice work but no better than r1 and cant watch video for modder 4

3. ChainBreak
    Date: Wed, Jan 16 2013 22:56:49

Full body cut wins imo.

4. Tommy
    Date: Wed, Jan 16 2013 23:03:57

Hmmm. Great mods however I don't entirely believe that they are practical. ie, The pen mod "screw it" which is 19.5 cm and 25 g.

5. Mats
    Date: Wed, Jan 16 2013 23:05:10

Tommy wrote: Hmmm. Great mods however I don't entirely believe that they are practical. ie, The pen mod "screw it" which is 19.5 cm and 25 g.
    I spin with pencils. They are ~19cm and probably less than 25g. These mods are all usable.

6. Tommy
    Date: Wed, Jan 16 2013 23:19:33

Mats wrote: I spin with pencils. They are ~19cm and probably less than 25g. These mods are all usable.
    Its Alot heavier than a buster. A buster is 18 g just to give you an idea. So its 7 grams heavier than a buster.

7. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Jan 17 2013 00:02:11

I liked 2 and 3 from this round. I find that body cuts are hard to pull off just because the plastic can look very rough. I like what Modder 3 did with the tape over the edges of the cuts. It's a nice way to make the mod look better and it provides utility in that you can use the tape to conceal cuts that might not be as clean as others. Modder 2's screw mod is definitely interesting. The metal and black look nice and the way the caps screw into the mod is definitely cool. But it seems like the mod had a lot more potential. I think the screw idea could have been taken further though I still like the mod.

8. EffecT
    Date: Thu, Jan 17 2013 08:26:11

modder 2's screw this!! mod is really amazing, i liked the futuristic caps with those great metallic designs.

9. 20%
    Date: Thu, Jan 17 2013 09:29:14

finally, something heavier than a saizen g3 lol, i like the screw it mod, the hello kitty kuzu, for some reason i like, i find it cute c: the others are good too! :xd: come to think of it, i suddenly eyed dr mod, looks hella cool imo

10. Syrti
    Date: Thu, Jan 17 2013 10:04:50

Hello Kitty? ByeBye Kitty would've been cooler. Indeed never made before but is a new design equal new concept? Screw mod!! has an interesting concept. If we evolve this further and use plastik screws so the pen will not be too heavy I'LL really enjoy it! Cool way to make your mods easier carriable. Mr.Tribal: Seen before (Poseidon Mod in PMWT 2009) but not in this evolved way. Tape's really raising the aesthetics. Agree with Nacho here. Dizziness is simple but that doesn't take away it's great concept. Simplicity at its best. Definetly worth reading the article! Dr.Mod imo the weakest of all mods. DC with many Dr.Grips (yes clean, yes nice futuristic look) but no new concept. Modception is interesting. I'd love to see a video about this pen. If I understood it correct then one can simply take off the whole body (including gripcut and backgripcut) to get a flexible MX. Nice!!

11. 20%
    Date: Thu, Jan 17 2013 11:48:14

Syrti wrote: Hello Kitty? ByeBye Kitty would've been cooler. Indeed never made before but is a new design equal new concept? Screw mod!! has an interesting concept. If we evolve this further and use plastik screws so the pen will not be too heavy I'LL really enjoy it! Cool way to make your mods easier carriable. Mr.Tribal: Seen before (Poseidon Mod in PMWT 2009) but not in this evolved way. Tape's really raising the aesthetics. Agree with Nacho here. Dizziness is simple but that doesn't take away it's great concept. Simplicity at its best. Definetly worth reading the article! Dr.Mod imo the weakest of all mods. DC with many Dr.Grips (yes clean, yes nice futuristic look) but no new concept. Modception is interesting. I'd love to see a video about this pen. If I understood it correct then one can simply take off the whole body (including gripcut and backgripcut) to get a flexible MX. Nice!!
    that historic review ^~^

12. FingerNotPen
    Date: Thu, Jan 17 2013 11:49:51

bye bye kitty Trolollolol

13. vento
    Date: Thu, Jan 17 2013 11:53:48

I think the pen mod "Screw-This!! Mod" is not 25g and 19cm, thats the "Hello kitty Kuzu"!! Dont get that wrong! But it´s definately a heavy mod anyway ^_^ Overall, a lot of intersting concepts and mods out there. Appreciate the tournament