UPSB v4

Collaboration Organization/Signups / mighty morphin pen spinner

1. spenpinner
    Date: Fri, Jan 11 2013 03:40:14

If you opened this thread thinking what you thought you were thinking then you're correct! A CV with the theme of the mighty morphin' power rangers! all of you who grew up in the 90's knows what I'm talking about, and don't worry, there will be sparks. ^^ okay, so there are a limited number of rangers so filtering will occur (i already called dibs on the white ranger), and if you want to sign up then you will need to record a vid with [B][COLOR="red"]your mod as the color of the ranger you are trying out for[/COLOR][/B] via [B][COLOR="lime"]mediafire[/COLOR][/B] to [B][COLOR="blue"]lightspinner and me[/COLOR][/B] in a PM and [B][COLOR="red"]state which ranger you are[/COLOR][/B]. [SIZE="2"][B]anyone who fails to follow directions will be auto-filtered[/B][/SIZE] rangers: [COLOR="red"]red ranger[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]blue ranger[/COLOR] [COLOR="yellow"]yellow ranger[/COLOR] black ranger pink ranger green ranger (also white ranger but imma make an exception) videos will be due 1/21/13 EDIT: to clear things up, you are AUDITIONING for a part as one of the power rangers. So @LightSpinner, yes there will be only one spinner per ranger, and others who are not picked will be filtered. Thanks.

2. Mats
    Date: Fri, Jan 11 2013 03:54:35

OMG what an awesome idea!

3. LighT*
    Date: Fri, Jan 11 2013 04:03:58

BEST IDEA EVER

4. Tommy
    Date: Fri, Jan 11 2013 04:26:37

@spenspinner Im greenranger?>

5. LightSpinner
    Date: Fri, Jan 11 2013 05:55:58

@spenpinner is there only one spinner per ranger? send it to ME^

6. Escorpio123
    Date: Fri, Jan 11 2013 06:51:41

Ok, so I have a white mod @spenpinner, so MAY I be the white ranger? or I can be the pink ranger, I have another mod that is pink but is meh -_-.

7. Mats
    Date: Fri, Jan 11 2013 07:22:21

Escorpio123 wrote: Ok, so I have a white mod @spenpinner, so MAY I be the white ranger? or I can be the pink ranger, I have another mod that is pink but is meh -_-.
    Pink mod, pink mod, pink mod!

8. magoochy
    Date: Fri, Jan 11 2013 07:50:26

@LightSpinner I have a question? how single colored do the mods have to be ie/ i have my getting my Flying panda mod back in a couple day or so with two blue caps and 3 blue strips on the body (supertip white body) and i would love to use it to try out would that be an acceptable mod to use for the [COLOR="blue"]Blue Ranger[/COLOR]

9. 20%
    Date: Fri, Jan 11 2013 08:18:17

Unleash the megazord lol Awesome idea

10. spenpinner
    Date: Fri, Jan 11 2013 14:20:36

magoochy wrote: @LightSpinner I have a question? how single colored do the mods have to be ie/ i have my getting my Flying panda mod back in a couple day or so with two blue caps and 3 blue strips on the body (supertip white body) and i would love to use it to try out would that be an acceptable mod to use for the [COLOR="blue"]Blue Ranger[/COLOR]
    That's fine.

11. spenpinner
    Date: Fri, Jan 11 2013 14:21:46

Escorpio123 wrote: Ok, so I have a white mod @spenpinner, so MAY I be the white ranger? or I can be the pink ranger, I have another mod that is pink but is meh -_-.
    Sorry dude, but I already called dibs on white ranger.

12. LightSpinner
    Date: Sat, Jan 12 2013 07:13:28

@spenpinner hasn't responded to you. I am not the organizer, I am the editor.

13. Tommy
    Date: Sat, Jan 12 2013 07:39:15

LightSpinner wrote: @spenpinner hasn't responded to you. I am not the organizer, I am the editor.
    Mod looks yellow, posting the video on mediafire now> In addition to that. It says, Send the video to Lightspinner and myself. I am simply following instructions.