UPSB v4

Battlezone / Boxxy VS magoochy new type of battle

1. magoochy
    Date: Wed, Jan 9 2013 06:43:01

hope u all like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfcrIYu7WdI [video=youtube;dfcrIYu7WdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfcrIYu7WdI[/video] thank u @Boxxy for being in this video ur submissions were great :D

2. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jan 9 2013 09:34:35

:whut: what a battle... Hmmm.... So hard... Boxxy, i like your style, just get a new angle or something, needs an umph :) Magu-chan, good job too, really love your spinning now :D, looks smoother a bit +1 to magu ^_^ Good job to both :clap: Btw magu-chan did you edit this? Not bad :) And this song... Reminds me of pmwt 2011 i think lol

3. magoochy
    Date: Wed, Jan 9 2013 09:46:26

SwitchPalm wrote: :whut: what a battle... Hmmm.... So hard... Boxxy, i like your style, just get a new angle or something, needs an umph :) Magu-chan, good job too, really love your spinning now :D, looks smoother a bit +1 to magu ^_^ Good job to both :clap: Btw magu-chan did you edit this? Not bad :) And this song... Reminds me of pmwt 2011 i think lol
    Yep i did it all myself after school today Thanks ^-^

4. Boxxy
    Date: Wed, Jan 9 2013 20:42:11

@magoochy amazing editing and spinning

5. BeyondEminence
    Date: Thu, Jan 10 2013 00:09:24

Both had very nice spinning. Boxy had a angle that was awkward and it definitely deterred from the quality. but i like ur spinning better Magoochy had nice everything but combos were beaten by boxy by a smidge imvho. sooo +1 magoochy

6. magoochy
    Date: Thu, Jan 10 2013 00:25:07

Boxxy wrote: @magoochy amazing editing and spinning
    thanks ^-^

7. Mats
    Date: Thu, Jan 10 2013 00:34:31

Really nice battle idea. :thumb:

8. magoochy
    Date: Thu, Jan 10 2013 04:20:53

@Mats Thanks it was really fun to make i wanna make some more soon just wanna get a lil bit better at editing titles and text first

9. ChainBreak
    Date: Thu, Jan 10 2013 13:54:13

Yeah maybe put the name of the spinner of a combo somewhere. If the styles of the spinners are very different it's easy to see who is who, but if the spinners have similar style people could get problems with this.

10. magoochy
    Date: Fri, Jan 11 2013 02:53:32

ChainBreak wrote: Yeah maybe put the name of the spinner of a combo somewhere. If the styles of the spinners are very different it's easy to see who is who, but if the spinners have similar style people could get problems with this.
    at the beginning it shows two little clip with the name the penspinners but thank you for ur feedback i will make an effort to make the names more noticeable when i edit videos :D