UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Not really new?

1. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Aug 20 2010 04:36:08

...New to the v4 at least. T_T No one here actually knows me anymore, I believe. I used to kinda active here over a year ago. So here's my introduction. :) I'm formerly known as GSkyrunner. I'm 14 years old and I've been spinning since February 2008.[Well, not really actively at my first year] And.. I love Pen-Spinning, it's a great hobby, along with Table Tennis and music. I also play piano and I sing too.[Falsetto ftw] And lastly I'm from THPSC and I'm also a moderator there. So if you encounter any annoying people from THPSC, just tell me so I can smash my banhammer right on their heads. Well, just kidding. =P Glad to know you guys, and this is my YouTube account http://www.youtube.com/user/Enkronidus Just ask me if you need anything more, cheers! =)

2. JC
    Date: Fri, Aug 20 2010 05:48:59

i know you :D :welcome: =]

3. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Aug 20 2010 06:38:51

lol smahs your banhammer on their heads eh. Your name does look familiar o.o Welcome...back?

4. Vassenato
    Date: Fri, Aug 20 2010 07:02:16

I remember you as well :welcome: back

5. chris
    Date: Fri, Aug 20 2010 07:46:18

I remember you from the pika-goku avatar. XD liking your spinning. You're 14 now?

6. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Fri, Aug 20 2010 07:58:21

Ohai my friend. :) Banhammer team!

7. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Aug 20 2010 08:08:05

BaiMai's been annoying me on MSN. Please ban him for me!!! Thanks!!! (Just kidding BaiMai. It's usually me bugging him....) Anyways, Welcome back!!! Love your style!!!

8. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Aug 20 2010 08:08:21

JC;16116]i know you :D :welcome: =][/QUOTE] Hahah, thank you very much. It's an honour that the great JC remembers me. =) [QUOTE=Vassenato;16127]I remember you as well :welcome: back[/QUOTE] Thank you. And I got rid a lot of my shortcut icons on my desktop now. XD Will post a new picture in the desktop thread. [QUOTE=chrisPS;16135]I remember you from the pika-goku avatar. XD liking your spinning. You're 14 now?[/QUOTE] Oh yes, right. XD Time's changed, I guess. Still, I believe that avatar was almost my signature picture already. Some people I know even say that they like it better than my recent one. I'm still keeping my Rygar avatar, though, at least at a big moment. He's one of my all-time favourite character, he's from Monster Rancher. I'm turning into 15 this 26th August.[Dang, I feel like I just celebrate my 14th birthday yesterday.] [QUOTE=Erirornal Kraione wrote: Ohai my friend. :) Banhammer team!
    Oh my god Master Marcy, you actually saw this thread! :wub: PS. I'm Eriror's padawan. XD Thank you very much everyone! =)

9. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Aug 20 2010 08:28:33

WOAH SAME BIRTHDATE AS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll party on the 26th August!

10. Twine
    Date: Fri, Aug 20 2010 08:55:37

Ohhhh I remember you! :D Wow, only 14?