UPSB v4

Battlezone / Magoochy vs ?

1. magoochy
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 10:45:48

Hey im magoochy and im looking to have a battle but not like the other battlea ive seen i the past. For this battle i wanna make an edit a video with about 1-1:30 of acual spinning time from me and the person i vs. Video will ve about 2:30-3:00 min long Qualifications: must have been pen spinning 7months two a 1.4years (may and could change) I have just over a year experince in penspinning just so u guys know Must send at least 3seprate combos You maybe also send in awesome min combos Combo must not be too repetitive (can still have some smilaritys) I would like to get this made and relesed as soon as possible Once you join you will have 2-3 days to hand in ur combos I will start making my combos as soon as someone acepts and if the challanger gets his combos in early the video will be released sooner. Have fun with ur combo's ^-^

2. Boxxy
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 11:38:34

I'll do it but I'm 2 years but don't spin like it, but I like the challenge. :)

3. magoochy
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 11:44:50

@Boxxy ok sweat that sounds great once ur get ur combos filmed upload them to mediafire or somthing like that and send me a pm with the link. And when about should i be expecting ur combos wanna make sure i get nine done around the same time ^-^ Also thanks so much for accepting :)

4. Boxxy
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 11:47:11

magoochy wrote: @Boxxy ok sweat that sounds great once ur get ur combos filmed upload them to mediafire or somthing like that and send me a pm with the link. And when about should i be expecting ur combos wanna make sure i get nine done around the same time ^-^ Also thanks so much for accepting :)
    Within 2-4 days

5. magoochy
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 11:48:42

@Boxxy ok sweat i cant wait to make this :D

6. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 12:12:20

1min of spinning?

7. magoochy
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 12:24:51

SwitchPalm wrote: 1min of spinning?
    Three combos plus some mini combos that equal up to 1min (or more) put together some maky get slowed down too

8. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 12:27:03

magoochy wrote: Three combos plus some mini combos that equal up to 1min (or more) put together some maky get slowed down too
    Oh... I thought go snow and spin a combo for 1 min :xd: Sad cant join yet (five months)

9. magoochy
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 12:40:56

@SwitchPalm sure you can if you want in not to hard about my "qualifications" just send me in some video in the next couple days if u wanna join and ill make it a three way

10. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 12:46:49

magoochy wrote: @SwitchPalm sure you can if you want in not to hard about my "qualifications" just send me in some video in the next couple days if u wanna join and ill make it a three way
    No its okay magu-chan! Not in a battling mood today :)

11. magoochy
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 12:49:08

Ok thats fine :) maybe some time in the future one day

12. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 12:50:58

magoochy wrote: Ok thats fine :) maybe some time in the future one day
    Okay then, ill tell you soon enough, its just you seem like a strong opponent :hah:

13. magoochy
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 12:59:11

Thanks XD :blush: :D