UPSB v4

Manipulative Arts / drumstick spinning

1. a.nonymous
    Date: Fri, Jan 4 2013 23:41:26

so, i started drumstick spinning awhile ago. its alot easier than ps. so i recommend doing both its a nice change.:D

2. 20%
    Date: Sat, Jan 5 2013 00:14:20

Its almost the same, just different spinning tool

3. Tommy
    Date: Sat, Jan 5 2013 00:31:45

You think drumstick spinning is easy? Try PS with a vgg emboss

4. astronaut
    Date: Sat, Jan 5 2013 01:12:26

From what I can tell you are a beginner, who somebody like KTrinh93 recommended you to spin a BICtory. You thought "This pen is too light, especially on the ends." You have drumsticks from playing drums or having a friend who does. You may have done tricks like reverse neosonic, reverse fingerpass, and reverse charge as a drummer. You think that is heavier, so it is easier to spin with. I personally agree with KTrinh93, but let's not get into that debate again. Anyways,:welcome: to UPSB. edit: the first few sentences did seem a bit judgmental, I apologize

5. Reason
    Date: Sat, Jan 5 2013 01:39:04

i actually learned charge on drumstick, but i started on pens first. its kinda hard to keep control of a drum stick even though it makes doing some tricks easier. also, @astronaut i get that thats your opinion, but please dont claim that you know what someone thinks. im not necessarily disagreeing with you, but you sound awfully insensitive.

6. Sekai
    Date: Sat, Jan 5 2013 02:11:28

bitch do fl combo with a drumstick LOLOL

7. i.suk
    Date: Sat, Jan 5 2013 02:53:55

astronaut wrote: From what I can tell you are a beginner, who somebody like KTrinh93 recommended you to spin a BICtory. You thought "This pen is too light, especially on the ends." You have drumsticks from playing drums or having a friend who does. You may have done tricks like reverse neosonic, reverse fingerpass, and reverse charge as a drummer. You think that is heavier, so it is easier to spin with. I personally agree with KTrinh93, but let's not get into that debate again. Anyways,:welcome: to UPSB. edit: the first few sentences did seem a bit judgmental, I apologize
    wow your prophet abilities exceed those of utkarsh, truly amazing where can i learn your mindreading skill?

8. x3silver
    Date: Sat, Jan 5 2013 02:57:00

-,- tsktsktsk .

astronaut wrote: From what I can tell you are a beginner, who somebody like KTrinh93 recommended you to spin a BICtory. You thought "This pen is too light, especially on the ends." You have drumsticks from playing drums or having a friend who does. You may have done tricks like reverse neosonic, reverse fingerpass, and reverse charge as a drummer. You think that is heavier, so it is easier to spin with. I personally agree with KTrinh93, but let's not get into that debate again. Anyways,:welcome: to UPSB. edit: the first few sentences did seem a bit judgmental, I apologize

9. Wobster
    Date: Sat, Jan 5 2013 03:30:35

Let him do what he wants.

10. Kiiro
    Date: Sat, Jan 5 2013 05:39:37

I'm a drummer and I spin drumsticks during Band but it can hurt your hands and fingers aFter While

11. ItsNick
    Date: Sat, Jan 5 2013 06:53:37

I dont think so i can spin this D:

12. blacke kat
    Date: Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:34:30

i used to spin drum sticks but i stopped doing it because when i go back to my pen mods they feel really light.