UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Vicgotgame 2013 Solo

1. Vic
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 20:26:39

[video=youtube;GEWfXdvenmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEWfXdvenmE[/video] It's 2013 and a new Vicgotgame Solo is here to start it off. It's my 2nd official solo video and its everything you would expect from me. Classic Vic style, signature linkages, and some new ones as well, heavy sticks and of course my sweatshirt in every video. Every combo was filmed from August - end November 2012. Calling this solo my 7 and a half year solo just didn't sound right to me since I haven't been spinning seriously ever since the end of WT11. So my level of spinning isn't what it could be at. Ive never filmed so many combos for one video before so i apologize if it seems to get a little spammy. But please enjoy this video for it very well will be my last big compilation. :) I also want to thank AB7 for editing, he did an amazing job! :D Download LQ: http://www.mediafire.com/?909juhtbacs5cw9 Download HQ: http://www.mediafire.com/?g3r0ogc2m9m2u58

2. Leon[HKPSA]
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 20:36:42

jizzed when I saw the title. Jizzed multiple times more til death when i watched the video.

3. BeyondEminence
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 20:44:45

wtf........ You have no ideahow much i wanna watch this but since my internet sucks unsayable words i cant.....

4. Raos
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 20:49:39

Holy Damn! Well done! And as always, the amazing camera quality! Happy New Years!

5. EINTKALILFG
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 20:58:08

A new year, a new reminder why nobody can ever be Vic.

6. suppyfezzy
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 21:01:08

dat hq download is a gig!!! you gonna be spinning more activly more or was that like a once in a lifetime video?!

7. astronaut
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 21:04:20

The greatest solo I have seen all year. I am gonna watch the part from 0:18-0:27 again for the next 2 hours to try to learn that new topspin. You should just skip to the best part from 0:00-4:52. If every great pen spinner made a video like this before quitting then all of pen spinning would evolve at a much quicker rate. I feel proud to be an American after watching this. :king:

8. Nashi
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 21:54:42

[QUOTE="astronaut"]If every great pen spinner made a video like this before quitting [/QUOTE] Since when is he quitting?

9. Palmito
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 22:11:06

I think this video is a special Vic's gift for wish us a happy new year, I really believe it. Thank you Vicgotgame.

10. Demetrius
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 22:26:16

the best solo i haave seen in a while, and nice thought to release it on new year day ^^! <3 Vigotgame 4 ever @Vic it's a party, its a party :banana: :jackson: :pickle:

11. Dakrowl
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 22:37:16

Oh shit. My eyes jizzed.

12. 20%
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 23:50:03

:whut: omg good youre back vic :clap:

13. astronaut
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 23:50:05

@Nashi In the first post Vicgotgame said it very well(guaranteed) will be his last compilation. Also, I think it was Zombo(might've been someone else) who a little after the end of WT11 mentioned Vicgotgame quit to persue his interest in guitar and other things. And in the first post Vicgotgame said he hasn't been practicing very much before August. USA's most decorated pen spinner:gloomy: but we can celebrate this epic solo:party::thumb:

14. i.suk
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 23:58:31

astronaut wrote: In the first post Vicgotgame said it very well(guaranteed) will be his last compilation. Also, I think it was Zombo(might've been someone else) who a little after the end of WT11 mentioned Vicgotgame quit to persue his interest in guitar and other things. And in the first post Vicgotgame said he hasn't been practicing very much before August. USA's most decorated pen spinner:gloomy: but we can celebrate this epic solo:party::thumb:
    please realise that not releasing videos and quitting are very different things for the spinner him/herself, even if the 'net' result for us upsb members is similar :P also great solo, some interesting stuff there x)

15. Tommy
    Date: Wed, Jan 2 2013 00:55:41

Vicgotgame is Vicgotgame, Slofis is Slofis, Sekai is Sekai whats your point, that no one can be identical to him? Thankyou captain obvious.

16. Escorpio123
    Date: Wed, Jan 2 2013 01:36:47

Hey @Vic, Congratz man. Really epic and good stuff the audience appreciate. Thank you for releasing it on the new year's day :party:. He's not only a good spinner, he is a brilliant person :yo:. Thanks for the live tutorials again :thumb: and the patience you had with me :angryfire: when I kept on asking you more tutorials :bowdown:. :).

17. WikyuuRa
    Date: Wed, Jan 2 2013 03:08:23

vic,u r so fuckin' awesome i love that linkages and combo.. wow,amazing spinner..

18. Dark Nite
    Date: Wed, Jan 2 2013 03:33:47

this is kewl, im surprised vic doesnt hang out on upsb anymore, he only has 47 posts. wow....:party: loooove this video though.

19. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jan 2 2013 04:10:24

It is going to be a good year.

20. funnky
    Date: Wed, Jan 2 2013 05:48:41

mind blown.

21. Walkaz
    Date: Wed, Jan 2 2013 06:47:31

crazy props to ab7 for really good use of film burn <3

22. Obstracized
    Date: Wed, Jan 2 2013 06:51:35

Excellent Solo, Vic. You inspire me a lot. :)

23. yangeval
    Date: Wed, Jan 2 2013 08:26:36

wow .............nice linkage @AB: cool great edit :x video 's quality :)

24. swike
    Date: Wed, Jan 2 2013 09:11:21

dat style <3

25. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Jan 2 2013 10:11:01

You camera is different vic, exposure rates or lighting I'm guessing, as it doesn't look like the capture rate is as smooth. Overall the combos are very good, I do see a lot of your classical links there, and the new ones are fucking awesome, I've gotta learn them. I didn't like the music on the video, I preferred more of a style like your 5th solo video, this one seems too messy and pacy for your very clean style. Also those mods, you're using white Dr Grip now? Interesting. And Dr Grip tips I am guessing from how long the grip extends. Is that black grip or electrical tape below it, though? [B]Edit:[/B] Yeah, it's black grip.

26. Vic
    Date: Wed, Jan 2 2013 23:25:43

eurocracy wrote: You camera is different vic, exposure rates or lighting I'm guessing, as it doesn't look like the capture rate is as smooth. Overall the combos are very good, I do see a lot of your classical links there, and the new ones are fucking awesome, I've gotta learn them. I didn't like the music on the video, I preferred more of a style like your 5th solo video, this one seems too messy and pacy for your very clean style. Also those mods, you're using white Dr Grip now? Interesting. And Dr Grip tips I am guessing from how long the grip extends. Is that black grip or electrical tape below it, though? [B]Edit:[/B] Yeah, it's black grip.
    I had changed my camera to a Sony DSC-HX9V from my previous Sony camera. Ive been using it for the past year, and it isn't as good as my other camera but is still very good on quality. For all the combos in the solo i adjusted the contrast and brightness to make my hand and pen pop out more. The whole video was originally meant to be rendered and uploaded in HD at 60fps. Of course problems showed up with the uploading process, so i had to upload the wmv version. This wasn't such a problem, since ALL of my other videos on my YT are in wmv, so it still looks OK. The HQ download still doesn't capture the 60fps like i hoped, which is a let down because the 60fps really makes it look that much smoother. :( I had the song choice set in stone since the beginning. I use STIKE911 in all of my compilations, i love his music, and this song was the only song (i hadn't used yet) i could find that went well with spinning. I think it goes well my MY spinning, but some people will think different. And yes that white and black Dr. Grip grip on my mod. :) Also want to thank everyone for the comments! Glad everybody is enjoying it here, though many people over on FPSB may think different. I could just never win them over with my spinning. :P

27. spinford
    Date: Thu, Jan 3 2013 03:29:57

LOVE THIS SOLO!!!! Awesome linkages and the best style!!!

28. EffecT
    Date: Fri, Jan 4 2013 08:04:45

amazing style, incredible linkages, so smooth, which nobody can ever be vic.

29. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 10:49:26

I expected this thread to have 10000 plus views already.. What happened

30. Mats
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 14:07:13

@Vic

This file is temporarily unavailable because there are no resources available under the owner’s account. Learn More.
    :(

31. Vic
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 18:07:41

Sorry about that, all of my account bandwidth got used up a lot faster than expected. X( It should work fine now. :)