UPSB v4

Off-topic / Post your favorite TV Shows

1. Soren
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 01:47:30

By far, mine has got to be The Secret Circle. Amazing story line for a tv show, every episode keeps you on the edge of your seat. Sad that the CW cancelled the show after season 1 though, the finale revealed that there was definitely some plot to follow onto. The Nine Lives of Chloe King - Only 10 episodes, but loved every bit of it. The finale was great, but had the greatest cliffhanger which left so many unanswered questions! Alphas - Interesting portrayal of super powers, a very good show for people interesting into that kind of stuff. Smallville - Watched the whole 10 seasons, the first 5 seasons were an absolute bore, with the exception of a few espiodes. Then from season 6 the story started getting better with introduction of other DC characters such as Aquaman, Kid Flash, Hawkman etc. The Vampire Diaries - As it is based on a book the story continues after every episode, so there's no filler bullshit which makes the show very enticing. Teen Wolf - Good cast, entertaining but story could of been better.

2. Quake
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 02:20:57

My favorites change over time, but at the moment they are: The Walking Dead Game of Thrones Doctor Who Heroes There are some other ones, but I can't think of them right at the moment.

3. Yamaguchi
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 02:48:21

Without a Trace New Girl Two Broke Girls Bones 24 Awake Touch FRIENDS (YAH , FRIENDS t(-.-t))

4. [TGN]
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 03:32:51

Pokeman

5. Wobster
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 03:51:31

The Ellen DeGeneres Show Dr. Phil

6. Raos
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 03:57:21

The Walking Dead Game of Thrones Doctor Who Bones 24 Prison Break Dragons Den Shark Tank CSI Criminal Minds The Mental List Entourage How I Met Your Mother Big Bang Theory Friends Boardwalk Empire Two and a Half Man Family Guy American Dad The Simpsons The Sopranos Mad Men Dexter White Collar Suits Downtown Abbey Sherlock Community Homeland Breaking Bad The Voice Spartacus Boss American Horror Story Son of Anarchy Justified Firefly Twilight Zone The Wire Pod Prickritie The Office House Deadwood Etc

7. Reason
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 04:31:44

lol i dont watch as much tv as i used to. atm i just enjoy big bang theory, star trek the next generation (fuck all of you, picard is awesome), adventure time, doctor who, ...and i think thats it... i dont keep up with a lot of tv series anymore.

8. Yanos
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 04:45:55

Ongoing: Walking Dead Sherlock

9. FingerNotPen
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 04:55:11

Band Of Brothers,LOST,Boys meet world!!!!

10. Soren
    Date: Tue, Jan 1 2013 15:06:15

Forgot to mention Sherlock and Merlin! Amazing plot with amazing cast!

11. Fuse
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 00:17:09

Breaking Bad The Walking Dead Sherlock Top Gear Castle Bones How I Met Your Mother Mythbusters

12. Darealone
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 04:57:32

Everybody Loves Raymond, Psych, and Running Man.

13. SJ
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 05:35:40

SUITS white collar burn notice lie to me nikita BBT

14. Glamouraz
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 06:14:54

The big bang theory - It's funnier if you understand the science. Top gear Mythbusters How it's made

15. Quake
    Date: Sun, Jan 6 2013 06:17:55

Raos wrote: The Walking Dead Game of Thrones Doctor Who Bones 24 Prison Break Dragons Den Shark Tank CSI Criminal Minds The Mental List Entourage How I Met Your Mother Big Bang Theory Friends Boardwalk Empire Two and a Half Man Family Guy American Dad The Simpsons The Sopranos Mad Men Dexter White Collar Suits Downtown Abbey Sherlock Community Homeland Breaking Bad The Voice Spartacus Boss American Horror Story Son of Anarchy Justified Firefly Twilight Zone The Wire Pod Prickritie The Office House Deadwood Etc
    You have too much time on your hands.

16. Wobster
    Date: Mon, Jan 7 2013 07:17:42

Quake wrote: You have too much time on your hands.
    It doesn't take long to copy and paste things on the internet.

17. Quake
    Date: Mon, Jan 7 2013 07:22:12

Wobster wrote: It doesn't take long to copy and paste things on the internet.
    I mean if he has time to watch all those shows, he must have a lot of free time.

18. Wobster
    Date: Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:02:32

Quake wrote: I mean if he has time to watch all those shows, he must have a lot of free time.
    LOL I doubt he actually watches all those shows.

19. Mats
    Date: Mon, Jan 7 2013 13:03:49

Comedy Whose Line is it Anyway - Improvised comedy with some excellent performers. QI - Quite Interesting. A panel show full of facts and humour. Mock the Week - Political satire. Have I Got News For You - Political satire. Family Guy - Cartoon. American Dad - Cartoon. Monty Python's Flying Circus - Classic British sketch humour. The Mitchell and Webb Look - Modern British sketch show. Skithouse - Short lived Australian sketch show. Total Wipeout - Contestants have to do various assault courses, made of foam. Lots of falling into water. Takeshi's Castle - Similar to above, but Japanese, so better. 8 Out Of 10 Cats - Panel show hosted by Jimmy Carr. Lots of dry humour. Live at the Apollo - Best stand up comedians from around the world. Never Mind the Buzzcocks - Ridiculous pop quiz show that often jokes about its own bad ratings. Distraction - Really silly show hosted by Jimmy Carr. Not comedy Hustle The Real Hustle The Crystal Maze Scrapheap Challenge Countdown Pointless

20. SparkX
    Date: Mon, Jan 7 2013 13:43:09

Scrubs Takeshi Castle Family Guy Cleveland show *insert good anime* Cantonese police series Community Dexter Random korean comedy show (ex. Running man) Big bang theory Two and a halfman (only the old seasons)

21. Loanshark
    Date: Mon, Jan 7 2013 15:06:55

GoT HIMYM Community

22. Soren
    Date: Mon, Jan 7 2013 15:59:16

Just started watching Pretty Little Liars, not bad so far. Ashley Benson is hot.

23. Jamesdawn
    Date: Wed, Jan 9 2013 07:48:20

My Favorite TV Shows are: New Girl Two Broke Girls Bones 24 Family Guy Friends

24. Jamesdawn
    Date: Wed, Jan 9 2013 07:48:51

My Favorite TV Shows are: Two Broke Girls Bones 24 Family Guy Friends

25. FingerNotPen
    Date: Thu, Jan 17 2013 01:48:56

james u just spammed..

26. xSpin
    Date: Thu, Jan 17 2013 08:05:25

big bang theory how i met your mother one tree hill

27. Soren
    Date: Fri, Jan 18 2013 18:02:53

FingerNotPen wrote: james u just spammed..
    He's a new member, let it go.

28. FingerNotPen
    Date: Sat, Jan 19 2013 05:01:13

Ok sorry

29. Soren
    Date: Tue, Jan 29 2013 19:32:33

Should I watch Breaking Bad or Dexter? I plan to watch both, but which one should I watch first?

30. Mats
    Date: Tue, Jan 29 2013 19:37:43

Supergirl wrote: Should I watch Breaking Bad or Dexter? I plan to watch both, but which one should I watch first?
    You should be practicing pen spinning, not watching television!

31. neXus
    Date: Wed, Jan 30 2013 06:02:09

Dexter falls off very fast after Season 1. Breaking Bad stays extremely good throughout the whole show.